HI FROM SSB Allahabad

Lions Of Punjab

Country flag
Sorry to let you guys down, but I got conferenced-out at the last stage. Allahabad SSB has lived upto its reputation as a rejection board. Out of 407 guys who had arrived on day one, 11 guys got recommended. thats an attrition rate of 1 in 40!! Anyhow, not too disheartened since I will try and try till I get selected!!
Better luck next time . SSB interviews are are one of the most difficult ones .U reached confrence this time , may be u can get selected next time . can i have ur mail id or Fb id . My ssb is scheduled in month of July . may be u could help me with some tips .

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Sorry to let you guys down, but I got conferenced-out at the last stage. Allahabad SSB has lived upto its reputation as a rejection board. Out of 407 guys who had arrived on day one, 11 guys got recommended. thats an attrition rate of 1 in 40!! Anyhow, not too disheartened since I will try and try till I get selected!!
That's the spirit.

Hope to see both you and @Lions Of Punjab go through

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Why were yo conference out?

Any idea?

I was also from the Allahabad SSB.

In those days it was tougher since they had enough and required not more.

Check where you were not so called 'upto the mark'

I had a conference too and they told me to join the IAS.

I told the Chairman that I had come to be selected for the Navy and not the IAS!

I don't know why even after that I was selected.

Maybe I would have done better in the IAS, but I have no regrets having joined the military.

I have seen the life beyond the military, but there is nothing that is so fulfilling as the military!

The pay may not be much, nut the perks and the after retirement benfiits like with medical ailments all looked after, is Gar Firdoz bar ruhwe, gazim ast, hamin ast, hamin ast.!

The Military looks after you till you die!

And you can play any game you like and keep healthy beyond your morning PT!

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles