Hi , from iran

citizen Krane

hi people , i'm from iran and i decided to join this forum as a military and aviation enthusiast , i was previously a member of some iranian forums , and i look forward to contribute to the content of this forum if i can

thanks for having me here

VaghaDeva

sum gai
hello sir I have to say your vedic aryan zoroastrian culture intrigues me I shall like to know more about it....
Iran Zindabad!

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
hi people , i'm from iran and i decided to join this forum as a military and aviation enthusiast , i was previously a member of some iranian forums , and i look forward to contribute to the content of this forum if i can

Welcome to forum. Geo politics in the region is heating up which will also effect the defense forces of the concerned nations. We hope to hear constructive analysis from the Iranian perspective.

citizen Krane

hello sir I have to say your vedic aryan zoroastrian culture intrigues me I shall like to know more about it....
Iran Zindabad!
Thank you sir , yes i too believe that zoroastirianism has its roots in india , that's probably why they took refuge in india after the arab conquests , though i'm not a history expert , i only consider myself an amateur

citizen Krane

Welcome to forum. Geo politics in the region is heating up which will also effect the defense forces of the concerned nations. We hope to hear constructive analysis from the Iranian perspective.
thank you my friend , though i believe war is a thing of the past , specially with the syrian war it is unlikely that we have the united states involved in another mess in the region , but on the defence forums sometimes you get a stream of news from the perspective of members that is more interesting than the mainstream , that's why i joined

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag

Salaam, welcome to the board. What was your nick in sokuy's forum???

citizen Krane

Salaam, welcome to the board. What was your nick in sokuy's forum???
hi !
after i was banned as hammerfast , i started posting as charpan , eric suzuki and some other usernames , what was yours bro ?! i was pretty fund of that forum of course until sokuy came ..

Nuvneet Kundu

Thank you sir , yes i too believe that zoroastirianism has its roots in india , that's probably why they took refuge in india after the arab conquests , though i'm not a history expert , i only consider myself an amateur
What is the prevalence of Zoroastrian symbols in Irani society? Do those emblems show up anywhere on your currency, universities, or other public structures?

Welcome to the forum.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
hi !
after i was banned as hammerfast , i started posting as charpan , eric suzuki and some other usernames , what was yours bro ?! i was pretty fund of that forum of course until sokuy came ..
Mine was kasaeed. Yes I miss that forum. Now it is permanently closed. LOL I know what sokuy did to that forum and I agree with all but i dunno why always liked him :-D

citizen Krane

What is the prevalence of Zoroastrian symbols in Irani society? Do those emblems show up anywhere on your currency, universities, or other public structures?

Welcome to the forum.
No , iran today is an strictly islamic society , more than 98% of the poplution are muslims , and the zoroastrian symbols are equal to idoltry and heresy , not my point of view though , but most zoroastrians concentrate in Tehran where people are more liberal trending .

Most iranians aren't infact interested in pre-islamic history , more their own narratives , the ones who are interested too , are pervereted narratives , it basically revolves around cyrus and zoroastrianism , but i'm an exception , you can discuss it with me , i try to provide you with the best i can

citizen Krane

Mine was kasaeed. Yes I miss that forum. Now it is permanently closed. LOL I know what sokuy did to that forum and I agree with all but i dunno why always liked him :-D
hi bro , kasaeed , i remember you were an accountant right ? i always hated sokuy for his forum , anyhow his forum is wrecked , there's no more a vbulletin page anymore , there 's only an apache centOS page lol

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
hi bro , kasaeed , i remember you were an accountant right ? i always hated sokuy for his forum , anyhow his forum is wrecked , there's no more a vbulletin page anymore , there 's only an apache centOS page lol
Yes I;m an accountant. :) Good you remembered.

Illusive

Country flag
Good to have you here.

Indian Iranian relations have been growing steadily. Countries like Iran, India, China had a rough 20th century, now it time to make 21st century towards development of our people.

citizen Krane

Good to have you here.

Indian Iranian relations have been growing steadily. Countries like Iran, India, China had a rough 20th century, now it time to make 21st century towards development of our people.
yes , the century of humiliation ..

though i'm not sure we can make up for it in the 21st century to be honest , maybe china and the century of asia , but i'm not sure if india and iran are given the same opportunity as china , we're on the same boat

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
the century of humiliation ..
Hi.

"the century of humiliation": hmm. This is a chinese ccp catchphrase, you chinese?? :D

Why you have geronimo in your profile pic?

And also which part of iran are you from?

Illusive

Country flag
yes , the century of humiliation ..

though i'm not sure we can make up for it in the 21st century to be honest , maybe china and the century of asia , but i'm not sure if india and iran are given the same opportunity as china , we're on the same boat
Agreed , we lag far behind, India even further back. But if they can do it, we can do it too. Our societies need to evolve from the present form.

Bahamut

Welcome to DFI ,could you please tell me more about the recent election in Iran and how the government work and also about pre Islamic history of Persia.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles