Hi Friends

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Vinod apparently egypt has expressed interest in co producing the JF17. Some members there were talking about how the entire arab world should patronize this bird. I happened to see that and just said why would the arabs with loads of money do that instead of buying sophisticated western wares. That was it. All hell broke lose.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Yusuf, that is kinda expected.

Naya naya mulla jyada jaur se baang deta hai.

This is their first big success if it does materialize (Even though the Chinese have obviously done the major heavy lifting in the design/development).

Let them enjoy their day in the Sun, make hay while it shines and so forth. ;)

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Welcome aboard emo :)

Boys, cut her some slack will ya ;) Let her settle in :) God Speed

DaRk WaVe

Vinod I went there to just see what's going on there thanks to one guy who came here from there. Won't be bothering to go back again.

But emo girl. You are more than welcome to post here. I am a mod here. And I sure do know the meaning of trolling.
you think i don't know it, hahahhaha

DaRk WaVe

Welcome aboard emo :)

Boys, cut her some slack will ya ;) Let her settle in :) God Speed
Thanks Ahmed

Welcome EMO. Your forum banned me.. loL!!!!!!!!
kuyn tum ne kia kia tha?

Vinod apparently egypt has expressed interest in co producing the JF17. Some members there were talking about how the entire arab world should patronize this bird. I happened to see that and just said why would the arabs with loads of money do that instead of buying sophisticated western wares. That was it. All hell broke lose.
Go read it again, they were talking of something else, don't know why people are so touchy when its me who's user name is 'EMO', Egypt has got no money for EFs

Vinod2070
Emo_girl, we are keeping a close watch on what you post there. So beware! ;)

Just kidding (May be not).
well, What ever

Last edited:

Neo

Guys, lets not be rude and give her a warm welcome, she's doesn't own that forum and should not be held responsible for what ever is happening there.
She's a patriot and a very vocal member. So we better debate her in order to get a two-way comprehension of Pakistani affairs.

Just my do paisa (Pkr, not Inr hehehe)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
well everyone is welcome here minus the way things go elsewhere. God there is so much flaming and trolling in the other place, most of them rather not come here. We would have our hands full.
But good mature debtors are always welcome. There are no restrictions as such. All the restrictions mentioned in the rules and the rules are just not in letter but in spirit too.

Emo girl looking forward to your insights as neo said.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Guys, lets not be rude and give her a warm welcome, she's doesn't own that forum and should not be held responsible for what ever is happening there.
She's a patriot and a very vocal member. So we better debate her in order to get a two-way comprehension of Pakistani affairs.

Just my do paisa (Pkr, not Inr hehehe)
Agree. Even if she were in a position of authority there, here she would be treated as any other member with no relation to what is happening at the other place.

I was indeed kidding earlier. ;)

DaRk WaVe

well everyone is welcome here minus the way things go elsewhere. God there is so much flaming and trolling in the other place, most of them rather not come here. We would have our hands full.
But good mature debtors are always welcome. There are no restrictions as such. All the restrictions mentioned in the rules and the rules are just not in letter but in spirit too.

Emo girl looking forward to your insights as neo said.
YOu can ban me any time i troll, hahhahha

& BTW I do know meaning of trolling ;)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
No ma'am, my ban count among the mods is the lowest. Most of the bans are on spammers. We have maintained a tough line since the inception on any unprofessional behaviour here. We do not entertain even words derogatory towards Pakistan and we use to draw slack because of it from the Indian members. But slowly they have all got around it and realised our aim to maintain professionalism and if you see around the forum, find one post which has even a word as p@k! (minus this one). That is the level we maintain here. Any below the belt post is reported and taken care of. Obviously we do get fanboys signing up, but they are soon shown the door and i find most of them end up in the other place.

So we do hope that more members from Pakistan come over here for good discussion so that we can all learn from each other.

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Welcome Emo Girl, nice to see your here. Enjoy your stay. Please share your views on different issues related to Pakistan with us.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles