Hi everyone

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
l
@Ray, Get a life man!
It seems you are drained of life and so it is dashed important for you to feel that everyone is drained of life as you.

Enjoy the day!

I did a little Google search and found pics in your second clip belongs to a BBC article which mentioned about Indian Child sex. lol
here is the bbc link : BBC News | AMERICAS | Bogota curfew aims at child sex
Check this link you gave

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1708260.stm

Bogota curfew aims at child sex

Where is it anything of Buddha, India or SL politician?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kito

It seems you are drained of life and so it is dashed important for you to feel that everyone is drained of life as you.

Enjoy the day!
lol Try hard next time. XD

HeinzGud

Country flag
welcome back!

That Indian member @Ray is a sick person. he only know to insult Sri Lanka. Once he posted Sri Lankan female politician photo with a clip under child sex. Not only that he was keep commenting after close thread for others. lol
:lol: What can we do if he do not understand the gravity of the situation. Besides we cannot correct everyone in this world. We should present our points here and wait for the counter argument. The reader can decide. :truestory:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
:lol: What can we do if he do not understand the gravity of the situation. Besides we cannot correct everyone in this world. We should present our points here and wait for the counter argument. The reader can decide. :truestory:
If I were to only bring up negative facts of Sri Lanka, then one could have accused me of bias.

I show no hesitation in bringing up the failing, shortcomings and shortfalls of my own country and therefore, would it mean I am anti India?

Not at all.

It is to generate debate and attempt to understand the causes and take necessary action, if one can!

HeinzGud

Country flag
If I were to only bring up negative facts of Sri Lanka, then one could have accused me of bias.

I show no hesitation in bringing up the failing, shortcomings and shortfalls of my own country and therefore, would it mean I am anti India?

Not at all.

It is to generate debate and attempt to understand the causes and take necessary action, if one can!
Anyone can present any point it does not matter whether it is biased or not. The thing is what we can learn from it. :)

mikhail

Country flag
welcome back!

That Indian member @Ray is a sick person. he only know to insult Sri Lanka. Once he posted Sri Lankan female politician photo with a clip under child sex. Not only that he was keep commenting after close thread for others. lol
man we have got every right to insult sri lanka after what you did to the lankan tamil ethnic minority there!you should consider yourselves lucky that we didn't invade your little island and punished your mass murderers for what they did to the innocent tamil minority in lanka!but don't try to push your luck further as the day we decide to punish you for your crimes against humanity nobody on this God's green earth will be there to protect you from the wrath of the Indian Armed Forces!

Kito

man we have got every right to insult sri lanka after what you did to the lankan tamil ethnic minority there!you should consider yourselves lucky that we didn't invade your little island and punished your mass murderers for what they did to the innocent tamil minority in lanka!but don't try to push your luck further as the day we decide to punish you for your crimes against humanity nobody on this God's green earth will be there to protect you from the wrath of the Indian Armed Forces!
It's not a surprise to read such a comment from a Tamil terrorists trained country.

Kito

Not at all.

What you are posting is fake stuff.
clip 1 from an anti-Sri Lankan's profile. clip 2 is the same. Here is the original sources of some of pics in those clips! haha

Child workers from Nepal

source: Support Helpless Children in Nepal

Haiti pic (there are more African pics too)

Haiti Rapes - March 10, 2005

Indian and Thai child sex article from BBC

BBC News | AMERICAS | Bogota curfew aims at child sex

When you are in free time just read this CNN news report, it says 3 million child prostitutes in India. Some Indians are so funny, they are crying about thousands but keeping their total number in millions. lol

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Indeed, that maybe so, but it is not a favourite paedophile tourist destination.

BBC and CNN and others should reconcile their figures.

Such a huge margin of error indicates an agenda! ;)

Compare the land mass of India with Sri Lanka and the population and then check the percentage!

You will get the answer!

One cannot be a Jack in the Box gloating on numbers. One has to look at issues holistically!

Last edited:

Kito

Indeed, that maybe so, but it is not a favourite paedophile tourist destination.

BBC and CNN and others should reconcile their figures.

Such a huge margin of error indicates an agenda! ;)

Compare the land mass of India with Sri Lanka and the population and then check the percentage!

You will get the answer!

One cannot be a Jack in the Box gloating on numbers. One has to look at issues holistically!
FYI : CNN report is the latest one, stats on BBC report based on year 2001.
You are trying to comfort yourself, I won't disturb you, keep dreaming!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles