Hi everyone,new inductee from the eastern frontier.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
oh boy,what the media reports is not even the tip of the iceberg.
I have seen entire villages of bangladeshies pop up in a year near small towns.heck,they don't even know the local language.
Everyone of us assamese fears that our culture might be lost soon owing to this tide of polevaulters flooding the local population
Welcome to the forum mate:)

Quick question- if the problem is so acute, why do you people keep voting to CONgress?:noidea:

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Assam should serve as a warning for all the people downlplaying illegal migration from the swampland. Due to unrestricted immigration, the local population have become the minority,indeed even the local muslims are now afraid of the illegals as they compete directly for the same jobs.
Congress in a bid to secure votebank has provided with voter ids so now it is virtually impossible to officially distinguish them,though the local people know the difference

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Assam should serve as a warning for all the people downlplaying illegal migration from the swampland. Due to unrestricted immigration, the local population have become the minority,indeed even the local muslims are now afraid of the illegals as they compete directly for the same jobs.
Congress in a bid to secure votebank has provided with voter ids so now it is virtually impossible to officially distinguish them,though the local people know the difference
The Indigenous should retaliate with greater ferocity. If you want to achieve things impossible, you have to get your hands dirty.
Ashoka the slayer = Ashoka the Great. Understand this basic fact of life.

datguy79

Welcome!

I am a Canadian of Afghan origin; also a jobless recent graduate in biomedical science haha.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
TBH its already too late for us. But be sure that anger is slowly but surely brewing under the calm atmosphere. We saw the tipping point of one of the communities in the recent bodo-bangladeshi muslim riots.
For the islamist extremists, be sure that Assamese will not go down without a figt,and bloody it will be.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome!

I am a Canadian of Afghan origin; also a jobless recent graduate in biomedical science haha.
Canada and jobless? :shocked:

PS: I meant Canada must have plentiful of jobs for graduates.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Welcome!

Sometimes good things come in bad packages,dont be disheartened. Life always finds a way.....jurassic Park

DivineHeretic

Country flag
We Indians are a lazy lot. It often takes two three kicks up our asses to wake us up and smell the coffee. But we do learn:....we correct our mistakes
And then for some reason repeat the very same ones...wierd huh?
How the hell did we last 5000 years, ya thats right, we were too lazy to even fight and perish.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles