hi..Everyone...I back on right way...

Welcome

Country flag
hi everyone i was regular member of pak defense website...but after some time of joining feel that website is biased for Indian member. they banned me every time for saying truth...and blamed me i am trolling..but every time pak member insult India and Indian but MOD never take any action against him....what's why i leave that forum and join indian forum...i really proud to be an Indian..

Oracle

Dude, you are on the right side. Welcome to DFI and enjoy your time :)

Welcome

Country flag
dear member, i can't tell you how i am happy by joining this website...i was very much irritated by previous website...i am requesting to all member if u know any one who is member of any other pak website please request them to leave any other website and join this website....

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. Trolling not allowed here too but you are certainly free to express your views. Just some rules to follow. See ya around.

Welcome

Country flag
Welcome to DFI. Trolling not allowed here too but you are certainly free to express your views. Just some rules to follow. See ya around.
sorry if u think it a troll...i'll take care for next time...

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
hi everyone i was regular member of pak defense website...but after some time of joining feel that website is biased for Indian member. they banned me every time for saying truth...and blamed me i am trolling..but every time pak member insult India and Indian but MOD never take any action against him....what's why i leave that forum and join indian forum...i really proud to be an Indian..
Its a fair game you must know survival skills to be in foreign forums.
DFI is not a platform for complaining about other forums.

You are most welcome here. Enjoy your stay.

Jai Hind

Pintu

Welcome to Defence forum of India, Welcome, please enjoy your stay.

Regards

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Welcome,

a warm welcome and happy posting.

a request, please leave other forums where they are, we remain least interested in them and what they do. we here have some absolutely fantastic debaters, have some very thorough and knowledgeable discussions with them. settle down, take your time and be a part of DFI family, and i am sure you will enjoy every bit of your stay with us.

cheers!

A.V.

welcome to dfi i think ritesht and hit and run have summed it up very well take part in dfi activities

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Welcome Welcome!

Enjoy ur time here....

Cheers,
Nrj

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Welcome to DFI "Welcome". Do tell us a bit more about yourself.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles