hi every body

lambu

I am doctor working in private hospital in Banglore. I came know about DFI via google when i was browsing related to defence articles as i have enthusiasm to know about our defence forces .Have read many articles in DFI .They are excellent and updated dailY hance i became a member.Am i allowed to post article on DFI ? any procedure to do so ? congrates to all the admistrators for a lovely forum.:emot112:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Hi Doctor welcome to DFI, good to see doctor here, i am lawyer, looking forward to your posts in future.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
welcome lambu doc, hope you enjoy your stay with us. cheers!

Last edited:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Lambu Doc! You are welcome to post your views in all the threads we discuss! We hope to hear your Valued Opinions! We have many docs among us, infact our Admin AV, is a Doctor Himself in Russia! :) God Speed

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
They are excellent and updated daily hence i became a member.Am i allowed to post article on DFI ? any procedure to do so ? congrates to all the admistrators for a lovely forum.:emot112:
yes you can post articles.

go to the relevant forum/sub-forum, there is an option to start a new thread, do that and get started. you can go to the blog option, and start a blog as well with us.

i think there might be a restriction of minimum 10 posts to get started with thread posting so may be you need to up the post count a little.

Pintu

Welcome to Defence Forum of India, lambu, please enjoy your stay, many friends here share the same profession of yours, it is for you , the respected members, as power house and inspiration for our forum , the dedicated work of the Staff team , DFI stands where it should have been , and we are confident that with help and contribution from yours we will reach to the zenith. You are welcome to post the article friend, you need no permission, but that should be according to forum rules, best of luck mate.

PS: Are you a Giant in Height, kidding just curious about your user id.

Regards

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome to the forum lambu. How tall are you by the way??

A.V.

welcome to defence forum india have a nice stay and do start your own threads

.v0id

FOUNDER
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.

Rahul92

as u r a doctor do u know very very interesting facts in medicine
:emot0:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag