Hi All............ I am Raj.

Tolaha

Hey Raj... I am Raj as well though not the Contract Killer type! :)
Welcome to DFI!

Parthy

Air Warrior
Welcome to DFI.. Have a wonderful stay here!! :)

first be

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am an Indian and can relate to this to some extent. I think you both should let it go. She has two younger sisters and especially with no parents, it will be tough on her sisters. Assuming that you both get married, and stay in India - it may get worse. good luck.

Contract Killer

I am an Indian and can relate to this to some extent. I think you both should let it go. She has two younger sisters and especially with no parents, it will be tough on her sisters. Assuming that you both get married, and stay in India - it may get worse. good luck.
Thankyou First be..................... You have opened my eyes.......................... I agree with you......... You will find me a changed Man. Goodluck to you too.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Hi All,

I am Raj from Jamshedpur, Jharkhand.

First of all i would like to thank Spark of PDF. Because of him i came to know about this Site.

Currently i am based In Mozambique, looking after Retail Business of an FMCG group.

Though i don't have good knowledge in Defence related issues, I have a deep thirst & interest to know & learn what is happening in and around world in relation to Defence.

Hope you all Seniors will bear me with my immature comments and queries.

Regards..........
Welcome to DFI, Raj. Jamshedpur to Mozambique.. :balle:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles