Hi AgaiN

SpArK

SORCERER
Yo Soup BoyS!

Its reintroduction and some experiance sharing from Tihar Jail which i visited recently.

I was honored to be send to Tihar Jail which has had notable inmates like Anna Hazare, Arvind Kejriwal recently who are Indian social activists who were fighting against corruption and was arrested when trying to protest due to disagreement between Civil Society and UPA Government over an anti-corruption bill. They left before i was jailed here.

Also the famous ones who has been jailed being in past were Vajpayeejee , advani during the emergency time back then . But hey I met A.Raja though. There were some politicians too like Amar singh but the ones missing were Kanimozhi and Kalmadi saab.

Anyway my jailer was a honorable person, who was like angel gabriel, and whom i believe is responsable for abrahamonic religions. i sometimes thought he is the missed avatar of vishnu in the avatars much before kalki.

My jailer can climb mountains with bare hands, catch barracuda by dipping fingers in water and even go hunting in mount kilimanjadaro with richard branson of Virgin group, but he has stopped it after having an injury got from sky diving on top of su-30 MKK while in malaysia..

He is awesome.. :thumb:

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Good for you!

And good to see you again!

SPIEZ

Country flag
Even I was in Tihar :D

Welcome back sparky :thumb:

H.A.

welcome back....Don't know why you were s......d in the first place

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Kanooon ke haath lambe hain. Behave and follow the rules or otherwise you will be back in jail in quick time.

SpArK

SORCERER
Welcome back Spark and be a good boy now or else you will be back in :prison:
:lol: :lol:
All revolutionaries have served their term there. :drunk2:

Life is soooo dull , if the path is not without edged stones.:powah!:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Noon mein kya - subhe, shaam aur raat ko bhi jokes marthe hain. Bus kuch log bakra ban jaathe hain :lol:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
First banned in PDF and then DFI ..life must have been difficult for you in past few months ...:toilet:
:cool:

SpArK

SORCERER
First banned in PDF and then DFI ..life must have been difficult for you in past few months ...:toilet:
:cool:

It has been compensated by spending quality time in quality places. Im not complainin..:namaste:

And regarding the bans.. well there is a saying.. like minds think alike... :lol:

niharjhatn

The key is to pick up a 'Get Out of Jail Free Card'.

Welcome back :D

SpArK

SORCERER
Edited.......
First of all sorry for the delayed reply.. went out for a movie...yes i have a social life too.. my bad.

And regarding the thread well it was a sarcastic remark of the real Tihar jail..... yes there exists one jail in real, which is near to New Delhi.

You must have also noticed i talked about Anna hasare, vajpayee,advani and few others.... Now please for god sake dont tell me to relate each one of them to some member here..

Well if u are unable to find the sarcastical piece of an intro which talks about Tihar jail and its history, it is indeed a dissapointment for me in assuming the forum has a certain level of intellect to understand all sort of literary works.

I can understand that all people cant be accustomed to reading stuff other than perfectly documented or informative piece of articles and satirical journals are allergic to some.

But hey if somebody finds it non respectable to a person, religion, race, creed, caste or region i am very well in agreement to edit those parts.

PS: I have already edited.. dont want wrath of the human gods...:rolleyes:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles