Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
I honestly couldn't figure out if it's a really intelligent person pretending to be stupid or a really stupid person pretending to be intelligent.

I personally wouldn't pray to any god who cannot make bread out of his arms and wine out of his blood. Khaane-peene ka bandobast bhi toh hona chahiea na. And if he can walk on water then even better. Entertainment bhi toh chahiea.
There's no god but Arrah and Muhammad (PBUH) is Prophet of Arrah.

Arrahu Akbar!

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
aree padosi ki aulaad pehe teraa bhees to sahi karle reee. :hehe:
Arrey mere Incest Laddu pehle jaa ke Kuchh Padd Likh Ley.Tere Abbu Jo ki Kismat se Tere Maamu bhi hain woh khush ho jaaenge.

woaa

Arrey mere Incest Laddu pehle jaa ke Kuchh Padd Likh Ley.Tere Abbu Jo ki Kismat se Tere Maamu bhi hain woh khush ho jaaenge.
and now there is no meaning in doing this thing with you =>:deadhorse:cuz you are already dead horse. :hehe:

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
and now there is no meaning in doing this thing with you =>:deadhorse:cuz you are already dead horse. :hehe:
Like i said,Better than 'product of Bhai Behen Ka Pyaar' who has severe mental retardation.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
and you are dead horse. so dont immetiate me. ;) piss of your negibour :hehe:
So much for Dead Horse,what about Dead Hare Krishna Devotee ?

This video perfectly explains how ISKCON makes one a brainless zombie.

Wow,there's even an Action Figurine of this dude.I'm gonna buy it and put it on my Desk.

Last edited:

gekko

So much for Dead Horse,what about Dead Hare Krishna Devotee ?

This video perfectly explains how ISKCON makes one a brainless zombie.

Wow,there's even an Action Figurine of this dude.I'm gonna buy it and put it on my Desk.
They are supposed to promote austerity but they have an amphitheater. This ISKON 'temple' is a good metaphor for what ISKON stands for. It's a business enterprise wearing the mask of Hinduism.

The organization was taken over by American disciples after the mysterious death of the founder Shri Prabhupada. One doesn't even need to hire Sherlock, just check if they are registered as a temple, or an NGO or a business.

It is run like a corporate, and all their products, including the prasad is for-profit.

2017-08-14-09-12-en.wikipedia.org.png

@OneGrimPilgrim Check out what spiritual message they are spreading :

Krusty

Country flag
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...mulation-gaming-virtual-reality-a7060941.html

Elon Musk has said that there is only a “one in billions” chance that we’re not living in a computer simulation.
As I guy who loves engineering and being a fan of Musk, I should say.. Musk should know when to keep his mouth shut. This kind of nonsense ruins his image in the scientific community. o_O

He is no authority in cosmology or advanced physics. The best minds on those fields are still undecided. And this fellow says 1 in billions that we aren't.... means it's almost 100% sure that we are in a simulation. Proof?

Damn it Elon....

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
As I guy who loves engineering and being a fan of Musk, I should say.. Musk should know when to keep his mouth shut. This kind of nonsense ruins his image in the scientific community. o_O

He is no authority in cosmology or advanced physics. The best minds on those fields are still undecided. And this fellow says 1 in billions that we aren't.... means it's almost 100% sure that we are in a simulation. Proof?

Damn it Elon....
To be clear I'm not a fan of Musk and wasnt endorsing him. OP wanted a reference about everything being a video game and this came to mind.

The Last Stand

Country flag
ISKCON is just an attempt to ape Christianity through Hinduism, and by extension, follow their financial model of creating fat cats by bankrupting their followers.

Not sure what else to say about it.

Bharat Ek Khoj

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.
Why chant Ram if Krishna is supreme ?

every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
Why should I believe the guy has spiritual eyes, who was poisoned to death ?

woaa

ISKCON is just an attempt to ape Christianity through Hinduism, and by extension, follow their financial model of creating fat cats by bankrupting their followers.

Not sure what else to say about it.
no one is asking money from you. ( nonsense bluff ) its your personal choice. if you like you can donate.

otherwise no one is dying for your money. dont think that foolishly.

woaa

Why chant Ram if Krishna is supreme ?

Why should I believe the guy has spiritual eyes, who was poisoned to death ?
With one candle one may light a second candle, with the second a third and then a fourth, and in this way one can light up thousands of candles, and no candle is inferior to another in distributing light. Every candle has the full potential candlepower, but there is still the distinction that one candle is the first, another the second, another the third and another the fourth. Similarly, there is no difference between the immediate expansion of the Lord and His secondary expansion.

and this Ram is Balarama not Ayodhaya vale Ram chandra ji.
and if you dont want to follow Authority than dont follow. and go to hell. that is your business to follow this Practical explanation or not. its not my problem. i have done my business. ( and practically there is no loss on my part )

Global Defence

New threads

Articles