Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

woaa

Hindus are free to be atheists, and not be considered any less of a Hindu. That is the beauty of our civilization and philosophy. If you believe in a supernatural all knowing being, that's up to you. But people are free to question it, and as many members have pointed out, there is no "scientific proof" of God. Let's not act like Abrahamics.
and where is any word like hindu bindu in any sanskrit litratures ? hindu bindu name is given to us by muslims cuz we live near sindhu nadi ( river ) it was difficult for then to pronounce sindhu so it become hindu, and india name is given to us cuz we live near indus nadi ( river ) and in facts we are not inidan or hindu bindu. we are bharatiyas.

and 5000 years ago entire world was called bharat varsha.

so now if you say that i dont believe it that there is any father before my birth and i was dropped from the sky into the womb of my mother. than you are foolish idiot. and there is nothing like believe or not believe. fact is fact. it doesnt depend on your bogus believing or not beliving.

woaa

:bounce::blah::pound::laugh::rofl::frusty::bs:
aree bhaai abhi tak ro raha hu mai. kuch to javab de pele vale reply ka. :hehe:

ke kya teri maa admin or mods ki randi hai ? ya admin or mods tere baap hai ? so that you will inhert this forum and do as you like ?

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Where has this chink come.from? Any ideas? :biggrin2: my donkey needs a.bath. anyone?:biggrin2:
He seems to have some mental issues bro. Or he is stoned out of his mind being a member of a dirty hippy cult. Don't stick your dick in crazy.

woaa

He seems to have some mental issues bro. Or he is stoned out of his mind being a member of a dirty hippy cult. Don't stick your dick in crazy.
policy is lovely *give dog bad name and hang it* when you are failure in doing anything rational at all.

but it will not work in my case. ;)

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
and i dont have to learn anything from that failure idiot who is known as scientist who cannot trace out name of his 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather.

but still telling us something which is beyond his limits. like evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, this or that etc. all nonsense.
And here's what your ISKCON says bout shape of Earth

Modern Blasphemy: Earth is Not a Globe,Part 1 to 3
http://www.harekrsna.com/sun/editorials/03-16/editorials13718.htm
http://www.harekrsna.com/sun/editorials/03-16/editorials13718.htm
http://www.harekrsna.com/sun/editorials/05-16/editorials13943.htm

Spiritual Science Applied to the Question of the Earth's Shape and Location,Part 1 to 3
http://www.harekrsna.com/sun/editorials/12-16/editorials14438.htm
http://www.harekrsna.com/sun/editorials/01-17/editorials14536.htm
http://www.harekrsna.com/sun/editorials/01-17/editorials14589.htm

These whole :bs: is even compiled into some sort of Book or something.
http://krishna.ie/images/docs/sailing-to-jambudwipa-20151221-2006.pdf

Same age old bullshit,Globe Earth is Maya,Gravity is just Theory etc.

your nonsense is finisded and you have proved it that you are piss of your neigbour.
Son,I Understand there is a relation between incest and mental retardation so i have sympathy for your mental health,even though you should still try to get enrolled into some good primary school to get educated.I hope this song may give you enough motivation to do so.
So don't get discouraged,Education is for everyone,be it you're a bastard or 'Product of Bhai-Behen Ka Pyaar'.

woaa

And **skip**re a bastard or 'Product of Bhai-Behen Ka Pyaar'.
and if im product of such thing than you are product of your neigbour. ( copy cat ) dont immetate me piss of your neigbour.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
and if im product of such thing than you are product of your neigbour. ( copy cat ) dont immetate me piss of your neigbour.
Still better then being product of "BHAI BEHEN KA PYAAR" as being product of neighbour's piss won't make me genetically dumb or mentally challenged,unlike some product of incest like you.

Last edited:

woaa

Still better then being product of "BHAI BEHEN KA PYAAR" as being product of neighbour's piss won't make me genetically dumb or mentally challenged,unlike some product of incest like you.
hey ( first class saint ) i have to agree that your policy *give dog bad name and hang it* is lovely. but it will not work in my case. my ( fallen ) brother :hehe:

woaa

Copy pasting same thing from western Iskcon book. Iskcon is fake.:blah::crazy::lawl:
and if you hate so much westerns than kindly give up your advance military weapons and techology.:nono:

cuz you are the one who runs after techology, techology. so give up these things `1st and than talk that western ISKCON.

and iskcon is open for everyone. just as 2 + 2 = is 4 for everyone. even in east and west also it is 4 it is not 3 or 5. ( nonsense )

woaa

U seem recharged. your evening dose of electric power was nice?
2+2=5, not 4. Iskcon is fake. They even charge money for Prasad.
so what ? if we will give you everything in free than we will get broke out. and our business will not go on ( nonsense ) and it is free on sunday nights.

and now if 2 + 2 = is 5 in some places. than you must be fooling yourself with your own duplicity. :hehe:

gekko

U seem recharged. your evening dose of electric power was nice?
2+2=5, not 4. Iskcon is fake. They even charge money for Prasad.
I honestly couldn't figure out if it's a really intelligent person pretending to be stupid or a really stupid person pretending to be intelligent.

I personally wouldn't pray to any god who cannot make bread out of his arms and wine out of his blood. Khaane-peene ka bandobast bhi toh hona chahiea na. And if he can walk on water then even better. Entertainment bhi toh chahiea.

woaa

I honestly couldn't figure out if it's a really intelligent person pretending to be stupid or a really stupid person pretending to be intelligent.

I personally wouldn't pray to any god who cannot make bread out of his arms and wine out of his blood. Khaane-peene ka bandobast bhi toh hona chahiea na. And if he can walk on water then even better. Entertainment bhi toh chahiea.
and ( fertile brain ) what you are able to figure out ? since if we properly check than you cannot tell us name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather.

but still you are fertile brain ? ( just see the fun )

woaa

People find a man capable of producing unlimited bread and wine and they kill him? Ek bakery ya bar shuru kar dete.
tell us that is that president is your private servent ? so that he will do your work ? aur tere muuh mai roti ke kave degaa president personally ?

if you think like this than you are fool. ;)

woaa

Much of the progress in that direction seems to have already been made. Don't be so humble, give yourself some credit.
thanks for shifting burdon of proof on me. but ( nonsense dog ) tell us that is that president personally makes your bread with his blood and hard work ? agar tujhe aiesaa lagata hai to to chutiya ho gaya hai reee. :hehe:

woaa

He gives himself 2 credits of electric shock daily. Morning and evening.
muhje maaf kar de mere fallen brother. :hehe: tuu boohoot maahaan hai. ;) lekin tere khuud ke naam ki jagaha mera naam maat le bas ;)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles