Here goes China's Nepal dream up in flames

Will India manage to outsmart China in the South Asian Power Game?

• Total voters

KS

Bye bye DFI
Tarai and Madhesi people are Pro-India, my idea is to create a North-South divide in Nepal and annex the Southern parts which are culturally and otherwise closer to India than the Tribal North Nepal. Let China take the rest and have fun with them.
Why leave out the Gorkhas many of whom are even serving in the Indian Army (or do they come under the Terai ppl) ?

No , there should be no thought of annexing anything. Things should remain as it is. Just work with them closely to get the irritants like apki supported terror modules removed so that the close cultural and religious bonds we share are intact.

Funfact : The chief priest of Pashupathinath Temple in Kathmandu is always an Indian and the chief priest in Rameshwaram Temple down south is a Nepali as ordained by Shri Adi Shankaracharya. Such are our close bonds.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Any member from Nepal? I really want to know how they feel when they read about Indian members blatantly talking about taking them over.
Relax this is just a idea of some one who does not see the downside of such an action. India is not made of ravages and act the way your harmony seeking country did to Independent Nation of TIBET. Rub some anti itching ointment on your skin you will heal fast.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Relax this is just a idea of some one who does not see the downside of such an action. India is not made of ravages and act the way your harmony seeking country did to Independent Nation of TIBET. Rub some anti itching ointment on your skin you will heal fast.
Right, people should relax when people from one sovereign country are talking about taking over another sovereign country because they can't see the downside of that idea.

I wonder what if there was no downside. Are you gonna just go for that idea, taking over another sovereign country? You people seem so serious when you are taliking about annexing Nepal.

Adux

Country flag
Right, people should relax when people from one sovereign country are talking about taking over another sovereign country because they can't see the downside of that idea.

I wonder what if there was no downside. Are you gonna just go for that idea, taking over another sovereign country? You people seem so serious when you are taliking about annexing Nepal.
You mean like Tibet? Na, we dont do that. But Nepal will walk our way. So will anyone we choose in IOR.

Illusive

Country flag

Strange, when you give us lectures here about respecting sovereignty of a country, there CCP is waiting for a moment to invade Taiwan. There goes sovereignty in dustbins.

nimo_cn

Country flag
You mean like Tibet? Na, we dont do that. But Nepal will walk our way. So will anyone we choose in IOR.
Why? As far as I know, every neighbor of India is trying to walk away from India.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Strange, when you give us lectures here about respecting sovereignty of a country, there CCP is waiting for a moment to invade Taiwan. There goes sovereignty in dustbins.
Strange, after Indians gave us lectures about respecting sovereignty of a country, they are talking about taking over another sovereign country.

By the way, Taiwan is not a sovereign country, but Nepal is.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Invite him to this forum, and post on this thread. let us see the reponse from some real Nepali.
Err, if he knew how to do that, he would be working as a guard at my gate :) He is more than happy being in India and working for me.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Err, if he knew how to do that, he would be working as a guard at my gate :) He is more than happy being in India and working for me.
Haha, you speculate that the whole Nepal wants to join India based on the opinion of your gate guard. Thanks for your informative post.

Last week I was selling a cellphone to an Indian student, he said he wanted to stay in China and become a Chinese citizen if that was possible, let us take over India.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Haha, you speculate that the whole Nepal wants to join India based on the opinion of your gate guard. Thanks for your informative post.

Last week I was selling a cellphone to an Indian student, he said he wanted to stay in China and become a Chinese citizen if that was possible, let us take over India.
Did i say my opinion is based on what my guard says? Thats your conclusion. I replied to your asking him to post here.

johnee

Why leave out the Gorkhas many of whom are even serving in the Indian Army (or do they come under the Terai ppl) ?

No , there should be no thought of annexing anything. Things should remain as it is. Just work with them closely to get the irritants like apki supported terror modules removed so that the close cultural and religious bonds we share are intact.

Funfact : The chief priest of Pashupathinath Temple in Kathmandu is always an Indian and the chief priest in Rameshwaram Temple down south is a Nepali as ordained by Shri Adi Shankaracharya. Such are our close bonds.
I pressume that for Adi Shankaracharya and co, Nepal is not a seperate entity but part of India. That explains the arrangement...

johnee

Do you have any idea, how infinitely silly you, being a chinese, appear when you pretend to be shocked at the idea of annexing a smaller nation?

Anyway, the annexation discussed here is not of military variety that your country is adept at. It is annexation through mutual acceptance for mutual benefits. There is a vast difference between the first and later. And please get off your high horse of supposed morality given that you have no hestitation is defending the most heinious crimes perpetrated against the Tibetans by your CCP.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Last week I was selling a cellphone to an Indian student, he said he wanted to stay in China and become a Chinese citizen if that was possible,
He's a spy.
:spy:

pankaj nema

Country flag
Other than Maoists the rest of the Nepalis are Pro India

Maoists gained influence because New Delhi was supporting the king for a long time

When the king is no longer there Maoists are unable to raise passions AGAINST India

Nepali Army is also pro India And Finally the Chinese are just UNTRUST WORTHY
.The whole world including Nepalis know what they have done to Tibet and Tibetans

So Nepalis will keep the Chinese at arms length and India will have to keep giving liberal aid to Nepal

KS

Bye bye DFI
I pressume that for Adi Shankaracharya and co, Nepal is not a seperate entity but part of India. That explains the arrangement...
Don't we take pride in the fact our religion is dynamic and not static in the 9 th century ?:rolleyes:

While the practices of the 9 the century especially one that promotes close cultural and religious links between two countries ought to be respected we also need to repsect the sovereignty of an independent country

KS

Bye bye DFI
Other than Maoists the rest of the Nepalis are Pro India

Maoists gained influence because New Delhi was supporting the king for a long time

When the king is no longer there Maoists are unable to raise passions AGAINST India

Nepali Army is also pro India And Finally the Chinese are just UNTRUST WORTHY
.The whole world including Nepalis know what they have done to Tibet and Tibetans

So Nepalis will keep the Chinese at arms length and India will have to keep giving liberal aid to Nepal
Maoists won the war because the stupid MMS govt supported the Maoists against the Royalists at the behest of the Left which was part of the UPA then.

IN hindsight one of the most ridiculous foreign policy acts by the UPA.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles