Here comes a newbie

xebex

Thank you so much guys for the warm welcome, and its good to see some old pals here also. we should work together and make this thread THE best defence forum in the world. cheers!

Rage

DFI TEAM
Wadhappenin' xebex? How you doin' g?

I like the commitment my brotha: this forum can and does have the potential to be the greatest in the world. And we're well on our way there - for a forum that's barely 5 months old, we've already made impressive progress. More members (particularly Eastern European) are on their way, as well as some more brothas from the community. We're workin on it full tyme, and you should do....cuz that is how we do THATchhh :D

I'm sure this's been asked before bruv, but what on earth does 'xebex' mean.

Anyway, I'll catch you later aiite :)

Respect my brotha,
Rage

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
hi fateh71...welcome aboard...this is satishkumarcsc...

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Greetings to all our forum members. hope i will have a good time here.cheers!
Welcome ..

All new members should add more things in thier intro , such as from which location and a little bit about thier background .

xebex

Welcome ..

All new members should add more things in thier intro , such as from which location and a little bit about thier background .
I am happy to. I wanna keep my full name as a secret but u guys can call me Xebex.Male, Born in Kerala state and completed my 12th grade there and now reside in Louisiana, United States. Currently doing my Pre-Engineering here!. Really intested in Defence related equipments and international affairs especially our South Asia.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am happy to. I wanna keep my full name as a secret but u guys can call me Xebex.Male, Born in Kerala state and completed my 12th grade there and now reside in Louisiana, United States. Currently doing my Pre-Engineering here!. Really intested in Defence related equipments and international affairs especially our South Asia.
This much of intro is more than enough to understand with whom we are debating .

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
My apologies for the late welcome.
Have a good time here. :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles