help wanted regarding dfi website

anoop_mig25

Country flag
hi friends i am in trouble as i can see dfi website clearly its appering soo small . here i am attaching a photo of it and please help to rectify error. note this problem is occurning with dfi site only and no with anyother website. rest all sites are working properly

or click to below link

http://www.imagehousing.com/imageupload.php?id=710944

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Have you checked zooming property of Chrome?

Is the issue persisting with all browsers?

Try Firefox/IE/Opera.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Are you guys getting a little clear bar when you view long posts? It is messing up the spacing.

Libya: France and Italy to send officers to aid rebels
Rebel fighter near the frontline in eastern Libya Italy's defence minister said there was a clear understanding that the rebels had to be trained
Continue reading the main story
Libya Crisis

* Bowen: No easy exit for Nato
* Misrata: City under siege
* Analysis: A new phase?
* Fearing massacre in Misrata

France and Italy have said they are to send small teams of military officers to advise Libyan rebels who are seeking to topple Col Muammar Gaddafi.

French officials said fewer than 10 would be sent, while Italy's defence minister announced that 10 would go.

The UK said on Tuesday it was sending a similar team to the city of Benghazi.

Meanwhile, the UN has said the reported use of cluster munitions by Col Gaddafi's forces in the city of Misrata "could amount to international crimes".

"Reportedly one cluster bomb exploded just a few hundred metres from Misrata hospital, and other reports suggest at least two medical clinics have been hit by mortars or sniper fire," UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay said in a statement.

Ms Pillay said the deliberate targeting of medical facilities was a war crime, and the deliberate targeting or reckless endangerment of civilians might also amount to serious violations of international humanitarian law.

"I urge the Libyan authorities to face the reality that they are digging themselves and the Libyan population deeper and deeper into the quagmire. They must halt the siege of Misrata," Ms Pillay added.

Later, two Western journalists were killed and two were injured, one of them seriously, in a mortar attack in Misrata. It took place around Tripoli Street, which forms part of the frontline.
Tim Hetherington Tim Hetherington died in a mortar attack in Misrata

One of the dead has been named as Tim Hetherington, 41, a photojournalist and Oscar-nominated filmmaker who had dual British and American nationality.

The city's hospital said six people had been killed and 60 injured so far on Wednesday. Many of them had been shot by snipers.

One doctor told the BBC's Orla Guerin that he and his colleagues were exhausted by death and by blood, and asked where the international community was.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Are you guys getting a little clear bar when you view long posts? It is messing up the spacing.
Couldn't get what you meant Armand.

Can you post a screenshot or make it clear a bit?

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
I think its the space taken by new position of our in-post ads.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Looks like my ad-blocker is working. In-post ads? Can't you put them in a page break in-between posts? There is one hanging off the first post on the page that you can't even see. Says I am missing an XVID plugin so I can't watch it. I have ffdshow with XVID so that shouldn't happen. I imagine many viewers are not going to bother to get the plug-in which losses DFI money. Strategically space so it doesn't take away from the page and easy access to click is where the money is. Impressions don't pay much of anything, clicks is where it is at.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles