Hello

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
Hi Bose and thanks. Manchester is a great city and i`m glad you enjoyed your stay there. I have cousins who live in Cheshire so i`m often there, visiting. Scotland is pretty beautiful too but as i`m half-Scots, this is causing me difficulties for next year`s cricket World cup...who do i support, England or Scotland?
don't worry. Both will lose....

bose

Country flag
Hi Bose and thanks. Manchester is a great city and i`m glad you enjoyed your stay there. I have cousins who live in Cheshire so i`m often there, visiting. Scotland is pretty beautiful too but as i`m half-Scots, this is causing me difficulties for next year`s cricket World cup...who do i support, England or Scotland?
There is a place called Curry mile [Rusholme] where one get good Asian foods... We used to hang out at shopping Mall Arandale at weekends... I have also visited the Old Trafford, that has simple fabulous...

I have found Scottish people very friendly and nice... Loved the greenery of Scotland...

Colin4

There is a place called Curry mile [Rusholme] where one get good Asian foods... We used to hang out at shopping Mall Arandale at weekends... I have also visited the Old Trafford, that has simple fabulous...

I have found Scottish people very friendly and nice... Loved the greenery of Scotland...
Hi Bose. Yes, Manchester is surprisingly good for eating and shopping, i think people from the south of England get a genuine surprise at just how good it can be.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles