Hello!

TheGunMan

Hi...im James from the Philippines and am delighted to be part of this forum. Im a member of several military forums and have an acid interest in everything military and am into guns

Nice meeting you all here. Still have difficulty navigating and starting a thread but nevertheless enjoy reading the threads

kseeker

Retired
Hi...im James from the Philippines and am delighted to be part of this forum. Im a member of several military forums and have an acid interest in everything military and am into guns

Nice meeting you all here. Still have difficulty navigating and starting a thread but nevertheless enjoy reading the threads
Welcome to DFI James.
@Singh, @Yusuf,

New members should be allowed to create intro thread on "Introductions & Greetings" section at least. Or else, create a sticky thread for new members intro. where every new member can post to begin with...

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGunMan

Thank you for the greetings kseeker

Im trying to create a thread on the Land Forces forum and here on the Intro forum but I do not see the button that allows me to do that

Welcome to DFI James.
@Singh, @Yusuf,

New members should be allowed to create intro thread on "Introductions & Greetings" section at least. Or else, create a sticky thread for new members intro. where every new member can post to begin with...

Last edited by a moderator:

kseeker

Retired
Thank you for the greetings kseeker

Im trying to create a thread on the Land Forces forum and here on the Intro forum but I do not see the button that allows me to do that

Recently, there was a spam attack on DFI. To prevent spam threads, some preventive measures have been put on which restricts new members to create any new threads on the different sections. If I am not wrong, a new member need to have 25 posts to be eligible to create new threads as per new forum policy.

Hopefully Admins will address this issue soon.

TheGunMan

Thank you for the prompt reply kseeker

I think the same applies for posting links and posting pictures from my computer. Was trying to post a picture on the sniper thread same thing

kseeker

Retired
Thank you for the prompt reply kseeker

I think the same applies for posting links and posting pictures from my computer. Was trying to post a picture on the sniper thread same thing

For URLs yes however, I think, you may post the URLs removing http:// part.

To post images, you may upload them on imageshack or imgur or postimage dot org and then embed the URL in html code and paste it in text.

example:

TheGunMan

I tried doing that but unfortunately it still does not allow me to post links even using ImageShack

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
I tried doing that but unfortunately it still does not allow me to post links even using ImageShack
New members are restricted ..When you cross 25 Posts you get Most of the Forums Features

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles