Hello!

Abhiram

Hello guys,

My name is Abhi as you would have guessed. I have been a lurker on the forums for a long while and decided to register.

I am mostly interested in economy and infrastructure of India.

Nice to meet you! :cool2:

Abhi

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome to the DFi, Abhi. Post karna shuru karo abhi.

Manushi

Hello guys, I am trying to create a new thread in the sub-forum introduction but can't seem to find the 'New thread' button. May be one of the mods or senior members can guide me please.

kseeker

Retired
Hello guys, I am trying to create a new thread in the sub-forum introduction but can't seem to find the 'New thread' button. May be one of the mods or senior members can guide me please.

Manushi

Thanks, but I am not getting this button even though I have verified my email address. Is there some sort of requirement to be fulfilled before you can start a new thread? May be a minimum number of posts?

And my apologies to Abhi for hijacking his thread. :)

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Thanks, but I am not getting this button even though I have verified my email address. Is there some sort of requirement to be fulfilled before you can start a new thread? May be a minimum number of posts?

And my apologies to Abhi for hijacking his thread. :)
There isn't for opening a thread in Introductions and Greetings. Try logging out and clearing cookies, and give it another go after logging in.

Manushi

Thanks Singh, but no luck. I even tried a different browser, still the 'new thread' button doesn't show up :(

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
1. Goto this address on your browser: Introductions & Greetings And then try to spot Post New Thread Button at the top.

2. Which Skin are you using ? It'll be at the bottom of this page. something like b1 with a drop down button on the left hand side next to Contact Us Terms of Service Menus

Manushi

No luck :( There isn't even a skin selection drop down !

I tried to post a screen shot but it doesn't allow me to post pics or links either :(

Manushi

Finally!! I am able to post now!! Many many thanks.

Btw, what was the issue?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles