Hello

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Dear WhamBam you fox, of course I remember you. However do you remember this little Kipling? Tis' one of my favourites and no matter where in India you come from this appertains to all.

Mother of cities to me

for I was born in her gate

Between the palms and the sea

Where the world end-end steamers wait
You are not one to be forgotten easily, sir. :wink:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Ray who?? never heard ot this fantastic Brigadier ooops..as for Tankie, take him as you see him

Thank you Yusef for the invite, much appreciated:113:
Maybe you can get Tankie on board.

As for inviting you, the pleasure is all mine.

Pintu

A very warm welcome to DFI Dave Sir,

It is my great pleasure and honour for me to share this forum with You.

Regards

Auberon

Hey Dave, life must be treating you exceptionally well sir, you're looking quite young and in the pink. :D

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Hey there... welcome to DFI... hope you enjoy your stay here...

Auberon

The honor is mutual friend :thank_you2: .
Man my eyes are tired, must stop spending too much time on internet, for a moment I thought you had written "The horror is mutual friend" :D

dave lukins

Professional
Hey Dave, life must be treating you exceptionally well sir, you're looking quite young and in the pink. :D
He is my grandson Jack keeping his eye on G'dad
Hey there... welcome to DFI... hope you enjoy your stay here...
Many thanks enlightenedMonk I'm sure I will enjoy the stay:wink:
Man my eyes are tired, must stop spending too much time on internet, for a moment I thought you had written "The horror is mutual friend" :D
Auberon that is the trouble with old age the eyes are always the first to go:cray:

Auberon

Auberon that is the trouble with old age the eyes are always the first to go:cray:
Old age, but I am about the same age as Jack!

Ok maybe a tad older but certainly half of Deltacamelately's age for sure :D

yang

谢谢主席先生..pumping life is a little strong:wink::wink:

My esteemed grandpa ,thank you for your reply, but I can’t bear the heavy words, because “谢谢主席先生” means “thank you ,Mr. Chairman”, I maybe just a little kid in your eyes., I was quite owed by your words .But I was deep moved by your words,you knew I am a Chinese, so you try to thank me in Chinese, so the fault is a lovely one .
Sir, I think you are very young, and you still keep a energetic brain. I think we should judge a person whether he is old or young by his psychological age, for there are so many people whose real age are very low,but their psychological age are very old. You are great man ,when you are young and strong ,you defend the motherland,when you retired ,you still care about the current affairs happened in the world.
And I am sure you may feel more energetic with the young people here, the active youngsters can have a great influence on you.

Oh,by the way, you have said your eyes were very sore after stare at the screen for several hours. It is very common, and even we are very young ,we would feel uncomfortable after surfing the Internet for two hours, because the radiation is very high and harmful for people’s health. I have some good ideas to alleviate the pain:
1, drink chrysanthemum tea (chrysanthemum is a kind of beautiful flowers,and it also a kind of Chinese herb, it can alleviate Puffiness round the eyes )
2, put a cup of hot water beside your computer(because the steam can increase the humidity level,)
3, You can put cactus beside your computer,(because cactus can absorb the radiation greatly)
4, you can turn down the brightness.

Those are all my personal suggestion, if you want to protect your eyes scientifically, you should obey the doctors’ advice.

By the way, your grand son is very lovely, and his blue eyes are very brilliant.

dave lukins

Professional
Many thanks Yong for your reply. Oh how I wish I was young.:wink: I have 2 grandsons,(and 3 granddaughters) both with big bright blue eyes..I will show you them if I can find the photo again.

Yes, I do care about currant affairs, in all countries and not just my own. We should all try to see what is happening all over the World '

Many thanks 许多感谢:wink: for the health tips..I will put them to good use immediately

Global Defence

New threads

Articles