New Member Introduction Thread

Chittorgarh Valour

Hi! I couldn't make my own thread but I wanted to say I am a long time lurker and fan of you guys. Despite being born in England and spending my whole life here, I've always been a die hard fan of patriotism and member of overseas RSS groups. From a young age, I looked up to the likes of Sardar Patel, Shri Nathuram Godse and LK Advani in order to preserve our culture and country from extremist elements. I have family in Saurashtra and they are all die hard Modi fans as expected. UK is full of extreme Pakis, particularly a large POJK community who are uneducated, criminal and absolute Hindu haters. This was obvious from schools and of course almost every Sikh is a Khalistani pig. I am aware the situation in Punjab is totally different to what these outcasts want. UK is my home, but my spiritual home is India and there is no identity crisis when it comes to which sena I would have liked to serve or the honour of veer gati. I would fight and die only for the land of my ancestors and God.

Just to say Jai Hind! Har Har Mahadev!

bose

Country flag
Hi! I couldn't make my own thread but I wanted to say I am a long time lurker and fan of you guys. Despite being born in England and spending my whole life here, I've always been a die hard fan of patriotism and member of overseas RSS groups. From a young age, I looked up to the likes of Sardar Patel, Shri Nathuram Godse and LK Advani in order to preserve our culture and country from extremist elements. I have family in Saurashtra and they are all die hard Modi fans as expected. UK is full of extreme Pakis, particularly a large POJK community who are uneducated, criminal and absolute Hindu haters. This was obvious from schools and of course almost every Sikh is a Khalistani pig. I am aware the situation in Punjab is totally different to what these outcasts want. UK is my home, but my spiritual home is India and there is no identity crisis when it comes to which sena I would have liked to serve or the honour of veer gati. I would fight and die only for the land of my ancestors and God.

Just to say Jai Hind! Har Har Mahadev!
Welcome to the Forum !! Brother

Which part of UK you live ? I spent 1 year 6 months in Rushomn Manchester, UK...

bose

Country flag
As a group they are despised and unable to date other races due to their backward mentality and inbred appearance unlike Indians.
It was 2004, I have witness to a spanking of a Pakistani guy at the City Center, Arandale Mall a common place to hang around at week ends... That guy ran with a blooded face ... These Pakistanis are disgusting people and sorry to say the British people are helping these same shit people against India ...

Chittorgarh Valour

It was 2004, I have witness to a spanking of a Pakistani guy at the City Center, Arandale Mall a common place to hang around at week ends... That guy ran with a blooded face ... These Pakistanis are disgusting people and sorry to say the British people are helping these same shit people against India ...
The common British man hates Pakistan a lot due to their actions of molestation and terror in the UK. They respect Indians much much more and spend time with them. It's the British govt which is supporting Pakistan out of hatred for the rise and dominance of India. British govt allowed them to come in the 1960s and now it's out of control!

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Hey Guys,
I am a new member in this forum, hopefully I am welcomed here with no grieviences :). About me : I am normal dude living in the NJ,US at the moment I was born in Bo ston,US but my parents went back to India back in 92 when I was 3 years old leaving Green Card lifestyle to work for as Research Scientist in Lucknow, UP. My growing up and struggles were similar as any middle class Indian kid growing up in 90's. Then in 2008 I came to the US for my University studies and since been living here. Although American by papers, I am still mentally and emotionally attached to India, hope to return back ,settle and work in India after I have enough professional experience. I hope to contribute in upcoming India's defence Industry since I have work in jobs relating to defense industry in the US.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Hey Guys,
I am a new member in this forum, hopefully I am welcomed here with no grieviences :). About me : I am normal dude living in the NJ,US at the moment I was born in Bo ston,US but my parents went back to India back in 92 when I was 3 years old leaving Green Card lifestyle to work for as Research Scientist in Lucknow, UP. My growing up and struggles were similar as any middle class Indian kid growing up in 90's. Then in 2008 I came to the US for my University studies and since been living here. Although American by papers, I am still mentally and emotionally attached to India, hope to return back ,settle and work in India after I have enough professional experience. I hope to contribute in upcoming India's defence Industry since I have work in jobs relating to defense industry in the US.
Great So Where Are from in india ??? You domicile State in india ???

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Hey Guys,
Welcome 2 DFI :)
Hope u enjoy ur time.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Sure..extra ordinary things like bashing pakistan and keeping china under the foot at the same time ..
have fun here.
India is also a land of badass Warrior creed, cultures and Ancient Empires (Mauryan, Gupta, Maratha empires). I don't why Bollywood is hungover on Mughal-e-Azam and its shenanigans, when we can have Gladiators like movies based on Ancient stories and based Hindu Kingdoms ..

bose

Country flag
Hey Guys,
welcome from forum !! brother

You are lucky to have parents who have scarified their good life to work for their motherland ... That is inspirational for all...

Bullet

Country flag
Dear all, My name is Subin and I am from kerala. I am working as a microbiologist in UAE. I am a short film maker. I am here because of international political interests.

Jay hind !
Jai Hind Buddy and welcome here.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Hi there,
Like others, I too have struggled for a while working out how to post a 'hello message'. I hope that this reply works and I can join the conversations.
In any case - greetings from Sweden, all!
/L
Welcome to DFI.......................

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles