Hello Guys.... I am in

Pokemon

:namaste:

I am 24 and an engineer by profession.(No rewards for guessing which engineer :becky:)
Interested in all sort of defence and geo politics, have some liberal views regarding relations with pak and china.
Hope to have some good time with you all.

Regards.

Last edited:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Welcome to DFI mate. That kind of a liberal is rare to find, may I caution that you're in accute minority here :D
Have a great time.

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited:

Pokemon

Welcome to DFI mate. That kind of a liberal is rare to find, may I caution that you're in accute minority here :D
Have a great time here.

Regards,
Virendra
That would be interesting it seems.
thanks.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome aboard. A liberal on Pak? Are you Manmohan Singh in disguise?

smartindian

Country flag
liberal like manmohan singh is OK , but I hope you not too liberal like digvijay singh (digi raja) , manishanker iyar

Pokemon

liberal like manmohan singh is OK , but I hope you not too liberal like digvijay singh (digi raja) , manishanker iyar
I will use only conventional weapons on Pak. No nukes. Thats all liberal I am. :becky:

Apart from joke, pak is just not a part of problem but a part of solution too. Pragmatic and rational thinking can lead to curb the menace of pakistan not some hard core patriotism. Thats all what I believe.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I will use only conventional weapons on Pak. No nukes. Thats all liberal I am. :becky:

Apart from joke, pak is just not a part of problem but a part of solution too. Pragmatic and rational thinking can lead to curb the menace of pakistan not some hard core patriotism. Thats all what I believe.
Disappearance of Pakistan is the only solution to the problem. Some of us are hawks here. I am sure we will have healthy discussions on Pak.

Pokemon

Disappearance of Pakistan is the only solution to the problem. Some of us are hawks here. I am sure we will have healthy discussions on Pak.
Though I dont believe in the bolded part but we can kept the topic for future discussions.
I wont let "pakistan" spoil my intro thread too.

Nonynon

Hello and Welcome :)

Lets see, you're liberal and you seem to like pokemons... You must be a nuclear engineer!
:mad2:We could use people like you here :mad2:

Nonynon

Its summed up with the fact most members here don't like Pakistan that much :)

Im just fooling, welcome anyways.

Oracle

Welcome to DFI mate and enjoy your stay in here!