Hello good sirs

Dovahkiin

Hello Friends,

My name is Manish, i currently reside in Pune. A software test engineer by profession and a Geo-Political researcher by heart. I like reading on foreign affairs and keenly following Indian polity.

I have followed this page since long but never thought of actually joining the community.

The catchy line at the end of the page, Join us, share and learn with us, inspired me to spread my knowledge spectrum by learning about Geo-politics and military strategy through actively participating and sharing my views in this forum.

Thanks and Regards.

Zebra

Country flag
Hello Friends,

My name is Manish, i currently reside in Pune. A software test engineer by profession and a Geo-Political researcher by heart. I like reading on foreign affairs and keenly following Indian polity.

I have followed this page since long but never thought of actually joining the community.

The catchy line at the end of the page, Join us, share and learn with us, inspired me to spread my knowledge spectrum by learning about Geo-politics and military strategy through actively participating and sharing my views in this forum.

Thanks and Regards.
A song for you my friend..................enjoy.......

Dovahkiin ......................:)

pmaitra

Welcome to DFI.

We have another member with that name, who had at one point shortened it. He has the avatar of a dog, just like you have a wolf as your's.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
welcome to DFI !

Zebra

Country flag
Welcome to DFI.

We have another member with that name, who had at one point shortened it. He has the avatar of a dog, just like you have a wolf as your's.
Not true.
If I am not wrong, the member you are taking about, his username already became @ Dovah since long back.

# Just saying.

I don't mind, what ever username he keeps / you wants him to keep.

Dovahkiin

Welcome to DFI.

wow, good to know skyrim fans are here too :bounce:

bose

Country flag
Welcome to DFI !! Have a nice stay in the forum...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles