Hello from Southern California

kvpatel007

Greetings:

Allow me to introduce myself. I am an Indian-origin, British and American national living in the Los Angeles area. For almost 20 years (when I was around 14), I have been ardently following the rise of India's economy, military, and technological prowess. It is with absolute pride that I can say India's military is capable, advanced, and most certainly one of the world's finest. I am sure all my brothers in India must be just as proud as I am.

I came across this website today and must say the comments are insightful, educational, and simply a pleasure to read. Even countervailing views have some merit and logic behind them.

Essentially, thank you for being such a vibrant community, thank you for this forum, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of it. I hope to be an active contributor to this site and look forward to sharing views and opinions with you.

Jai Hind!

KP

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
welcome aboard and thanks for your nice complements :) please enjoy your stay and let me know if u need any thing

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Su khabar Patel Bhai? Welcome to DFI. Thanks for your appreciation of the forum. Hope to see you contribute regularly.

A.V.

welcome to defence forum india hope you will be regular and share your views freely

kvpatel007

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome, much appreciated! This seems like a lively, engaging, and most importantly, respectful community. I am glad to be here! Much more will come from me, but after reading your comments, you guys are on point with India's currently capabilities, threats, and needs.

pmaitra

From San Diego?

Anyway, welcome to DFI Señor Patel!

Pintu

Welcome to the Defence forum of India, kvpatel007, please enjoy your stay.

Regards

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
This is how an Intro should be, very nice and discrete!

Welcome kvpatel, please contribute your ideas to the forum.

Oracle

Welcome to DFI mate and do enjoy your stay in here!

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome to the forum, Patel. Thanks for your nice words about DFI and do contribute to the forum regularly in the form of discussions.

sandeepdg

Welcome to the forum, mate !! We look forward to your contribution to the discussions, and also want other like minded Indians all over the world to become a part of this forum.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to the DFI. Looking forward to your posts.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles