Hello from Finland!

adam7

Its always good to have someone with military background, looking forward to your input on Finnish military @adam7
Well, 80% of Finnish males have served, and thus have military backgroung. I'm not a professional military, only a reservist with a bit more experience and training than most. :smile:

Hari Sud

Country flag
Save your breath our Finish friends. Concentrate in your own area of existence and influence. These forums are used by arms merchants to push their own wares. They can effectively use these forums to downgrade anything locally made and push their own prototypes which fail during tests.

So my Finish friends, what is your intent. What do you have to sell?

I noticed one of you were pushing a limited manufacture Sniper Rifle in another thread. What else have you got on your mind?

The enlightened

Save your breath our Finish friends. Concentrate in your own area of existence and influence. These forums are used by arms merchants to push their own wares. They can effectively use these forums to downgrade anything locally made and push their own prototypes which fail during tests.

I noticed one of you were pushing a limited manufacture Sniper Rifle in another thread. What else have you got on your mind?
:crazy:

10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 lift offfffffff

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Joo are right...

I am a Arms Dealer and promoting some cool stuff here otherewize I got no purpose to be here.

See below my promotion --> Army scraps the world's largest assault rifle tender