Hello from Finland!

adam7

Hi, I'm new here, but active on similar forums in Finland, Sweden, Norway and was also a member of now defunkt militaryphotos.net.

Mostly discussin security policy, military and general history, strategy & tactics. Not really interested in nuts & bolts of different weapon systems, but may put in a reply there too, if I feel I have to contribute.

Got out of conscription service as a second lieutenant of the reserve years and years ago. After a large number of courses and troop exercises now a captain in the reserve.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Hi, I'm new here, but active on similar forums in Finland, Sweden, Norway and was also a member of now defunkt militaryphotos.net.

Mostly discussin security policy, military and general history, strategy & tactics. Not really interested in nuts & bolts of different weapon systems, but may put in a reply there too, if I feel I have to contribute.

Got out of conscription service as a second lieutenant of the reserve years and years ago. After a large number of courses and troop exercises now a captain in the reserve.

Welcome to DFI !

Have a nice time here.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI @adam7

I am sure this forum will be richer with your field experience.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Welcome to DFI @adam7

@jouni : You got a partner so now you can play tag team and beat Russians in all the threads.

btw can you invite some fine finnish chick(s) and convince them to join here or we have to tolerate just men from Finland?

jouni

Welcome to DFI @adam7

@jouni : You got a partner so now you can play tag team and beat Russians in all the threads.

btw can you invite some fine finnish chick(s) and convince them to join here or we have to tolerate just men from Finland?
Got to hint to some lovely lady reservists to sign up....now that Adam signed up, it is not anymore fair to @marrakesh and @Cadian, for @Akim it might be... ;)

SANITY

Welcome to the forum.

Not sure what's up with some members asking for chicks here, it is not a dating site.

anupamsurey

Country flag
well come .................................................................

amoy

Moi. Mitä kuuluu? A chill wind from the arctic is welcome to the temperate and subtropical.

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~

Illusive

Country flag
Its always good to have someone with military background, looking forward to your input on Finnish military @adam7