Hello Friends

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Welcome dude. Have a nice time here.

Ashutosh Lokhande

ive heard the crime is rampant in brazil and kidnapping, murder, drugs, mafia rule is common there.

is it just a propaganda or is it really the case?

Latika_singer

A simple user of DFI
ive heard the crime is rampant in brazil and kidnapping, murder, drugs, mafia rule is common there.

is it just a propaganda or is it really the case?
is it really the case,all day people are murdered here,very kindnappings,Here teens kill innocent people and are not trapped,most Brazilians are racist with non-Christian people,Criminals earn salary in jail,Who is Hindu in Brazil is considered delayed,most Brazilians think that India is delayed,Brazilians want to emulate the Americans,The Brazil is a corrupt country,Brazilians is people are racist,do not speak Portuguese right,Brazilians think that India is extremely poor...but it's still a friendly people...but does not have much racial tolerance...worth visiting Brazil for its natural beauty...thanks

Ashutosh Lokhande

is it really the case,all day people are murdered here,very kindnappings,Here teens kill innocent people and are not trapped,most Brazilians are racist with non-Christian people,Criminals earn salary in jail,Who is Hindu in Brazil is considered delayed,most Brazilians think that India is delayed,Brazilians want to emulate the Americans,The Brazil is a corrupt country,Brazilians is people are racist,do not speak Portuguese right,Brazilians think that India is extremely poor...but it's still a friendly people...but does not have much racial tolerance...worth visiting Brazil for its natural beauty...thanks
what do you mean by delayed? you mean lazy?

most of indians are of opinion about brazilians that they are very fond of playing football. they love music and dance. women in brazil are very beautifull. and Brazil is major hub of sex tourism.

Latika_singer

A simple user of DFI
what do you mean by delayed? you mean lazy?

most of indians are of opinion about brazilians that they are very fond of playing football. they love music and dance. women in brazil are very beautifull. and Brazil is major hub of sex tourism.
I mean delay.
I'm not criticizing the India,I'm talking about what most Brazilians think of India,I even like Hinduism and India,I think the Indians is a people very hardworking,I LIKE INDIA if not I would not be here.

Ashutosh Lokhande

I mean delay.
I'm not criticizing the India,I'm talking about what most Brazilians think of India,I even like Hinduism and India,I think the Indians is a people very hardworking,I LIKE INDIA if not I would not be here.
lol am not saying that you are crticizing or you hate india. i liked that you are being honest about what you and other brazilians feel about india in general :)

i didnt understand the meaning of delay? what exactly you mean when you say indians are delay? what delay means? you mean they postpone things?

Latika_singer

A simple user of DFI
lol am not saying that you are crticizing or you hate india. i liked that you are being honest about what you and other brazilians feel about india in general :)

i didnt understand the meaning of delay? what exactly you mean when you say indians are delay? what delay means? you mean they postpone things?
some Brazilians consider the Indians delayed by the:clothes,religion,customs...

Neo

You are interested in India and hinduism yet you're posting negative news on Pakistan. :lol:

Are you a recarnated hindu soul?

Anyway, you will make a lot if friends here.
Enjoy!

FYI, Pakistan and Brazil have excellent ties and we're buying a lot of stuff including weapons from you.
Latest on the wish list is the A-Darter, jointly developped with South Africa.

Latika_singer

A simple user of DFI
nothing against pakistan, I'm just trying to inform the Pakistani people with the bad news,pakistan is a country with the same force of India.
I've studied a lot about pakistan and enjoyed the country.
I am not against India and not against pakistan.

Reactions: Neo