Hello Friend Indian! :) I'm from Vietnam!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome to DFI.

Our slogan in Calcutta during the Vietnam war was Tomar Naam, Amar Naam, Vietnam, Vietnam!

It means Your Name, My Name (is) Vietnam, Vietnam!

yakuza_ls

Welcome to DFI.

Our slogan in Calcutta during the Vietnam war was Tomar Naam, Amar Naam, Vietnam, Vietnam!

It means Your Name, My Name (is) Vietnam, Vietnam!
Hihi. :D.
Oh. I very like Bollywood Movies! :D.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Hello there Cuong .... my name is roma - im one of the few women on this forum - vietnam is an extremely important friend of india and increasingly so in the very near future especially while you are about to experience the prc-dragon navy in the SCS disputing your ownership of the islands there - actually even the Hainan island should belong to Viet Nam , but the dragon is occupying it "¦. So you live in Ha Noi , it used to be called Hanoi in the past in English I think

While I might not have any information about the particular question you asked, I have an idea which I think might help you "¦.. try some search engines , then ask us for information round about that "¦

The main points are 1947 to 49 - the ccp was more interested in overcoming chiang kai shek - 1949 - 1959 ccp was preoccupied in taking over Tibet - 1959 - 1962 ccp was preparing to attack India while pretending to be a brother - 1962- 1965 is an interesting period because Pakistan took the 1962 fiasco war to be a sign of Indian weakness and it encouraged them to mass troops at the border in preparation to attack India , 1967 ccp attaked India in the eastern border , similarly in 1968 after that they mostly desisted and were more occupied in countering the usa's activities in south east asia - until 1975 when the viet nam guerrilla army won the war .

So the main activity of PLA during the time frame that you have chosen was indirectly helping Pakistan by keeping India tied down on the eastern part of Kashmir and also the eastern border areas near sikkim

another suggestion is that your topic is called " the china factor " and it is not limited to military only - so you might like to explore the diplomatic, strategic and industrial angles as well - what prc did in those indirect ways - also the prc supported the outlaw organizations in the north -east of india .... the term " the china factor " is an open term and so keep your options as open as possible .....finally as others have wished you good fortune in the endeavour , similarly from me too ....

Last edited:

yakuza_ls

To Rome: Oh.Thank you for sharing.
A patriotic woman like you is definitely a very beautiful;)

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hello Yakuza_ls,first of all welcome to DFI! :namaste:

Here is a blog which gives detailed report on India-China conflict during the 1962 war. Claude Arpi

yakuza_ls

Hello Yakuza_ls,first of all welcome to DFI! :namaste:

Here is a blog which gives detailed report on India-China conflict during the 1962 war. Claude Arpi
Thank you for sharing :)
But its subject is "China factor analysis in the Indo-Pakistani War of 1947 to 1971".
I'll save that blog.Hopefully this will be useful in my thesis.

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
Thank you for sharing :)
But its subject is "China factor analysis in the Indo-Pakistani War of 1947 to 1971".
I'll save that blog.Hopefully this will be useful in my thesis.
Ok but do read this transcript of Richard Nixon- US president ,with Henry kissinger during the 1971 war.It was top secret at that time . You will get a birds eye view of the china,us,india,soviet union,pakistan dynamics in the 1971 war

Office of the Historian - Historical Documents - Foreign Relations of the United States, 1969–1976, Volume E–7, Documents on South Asia, 1969–1972 - Document 172

yakuza_ls

I'll download and read this document.
In Vietnam, 00h45 "
Good Night my Friends from Indian.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Welcome to DFI

Spend some time here and you will gain adequate knowledge about china factor.

yakuza_ls

Morning Indian! :)
In VietNam 7h45'.
wish you all the good new days. :)

amoy

hi Yakuza San, does it mean "băng đảng"? :thumb:

amoy

My Subject is: "The China factor in the history of conflict in India and Pakistan from 1947 to 1971."
Here's a link that testifies to the mountain high ocean deap Sino-Pakistan partnership, beyond India factor

People's Republic of China–Pakistan relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

with substantial Chinese investment in Pakistani infrastructural expansion including the Pakistani deep-water port at Gwadar. Both countries have an ongoing free trade agreement. Pakistan has served as China's main bridge between Muslim countries.

yakuza_ls

Brother Indian very hospitable and enthusiastic!!!!
:) Thank Amoy Very Much! ;)
Have a weekend funy with your family! :)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles