Hello everyone!

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Hi

I've been reading this site for a long time but was too lazy to register. I am originally from Jammu city and a Dogra by ethnicity. As my name suggests I am an atheist culturally hindu! I love all Indian cultures and want to travel through the entire country one day.

I am looking forward to learning a lot from other DFI members and contributing to this site as well.

Thanks

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. We hope to learn from you as well considering the region you come from

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome to the Forum.

We are a mixed bag!

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Welcome to DFI. We hope to learn from you as well considering the region you come from
Hey. We are not that different from Indians in other parts of the country! And Jammu city is relatively safe (compared to upper Jammu region and ofcourse kashmir valley).

Welcome to the forum.

If you are an atheist, you might be interested in this: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/members-corner/45726-attention-all-indian-atheists.html
Yes, thank you. I will vote for that :cool2:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Hi

I've been reading this site for a long time but was too lazy to register. I am originally from Jammu city and a Dogra by ethnicity. As my name suggests I am an atheist culturally hindu! I love all Indian cultures and want to travel through the entire country one day.

I am looking forward to learning a lot from other DFI members and contributing to this site as well.

Thanks
Welcome to DFI.

Are you a Dogra as in rajput or Dogri as in Dogri speaker.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Hey. We are not that different from Indians in other parts of the country! And Jammu city is relatively safe (compared to upper Jammu region and ofcourse kashmir valley).

Yes, thank you. I will vote for that :cool2:

Off course You are the same' I meant more about the situation & ground realities of your region.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Jammu is totally different from Kashmir. And Jammu region is many times larger in size than Kashmir valley

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Welcome to DFI.

Are you a Dogra as in rajput or Dogri as in Dogri speaker.
Well all Dogras speak Dogri as their mother language, so yes I am a dogri speaker. Among Dogras, there are various castes, but the two most dominant ones are Rajput and Brahmin. I am a Dogra Brahmin just like Pandit Shivkumar Sharma :namaste:

mikhail

Country flag
welcome to the forum mate:namaste::welcome:!hope you have a great time during your stay in DFI.