Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agnostic Muslim

Seriously?

All these pakistani forums provide are a bunch of terrorist-sympathizing, delusional, paranoid Pakistanis bereft of logic who comprise a nice target for the Indian posters to thrash them. Of course there are some Pakistanis who are close to reality but very minuscule.
However you wish to describe the product, the fact is that many people like it, and the product is popular.

I detest Katy Perry's music for example, and I have some pretty strong negative opinions about it, yet she sells millions of albums and is rather popular ...
If you think your product is better, then let it be and you don't have to go to the other forums to advertise, people will find it eventually. You can always use Google Adwords for advertising as an alternative.
Absolutely, we are implementing that, but that does not mean we should not also explore all other avenues of advertising, and hence the decision to participate here, with the initial approval of the Admin team to promote reciprocal links to our reciprocal links to our sites for quality content (some of the DFI Admins did indeed post on our site and posted links to DFI articles and the site there, which we have left in place).
The reason that you and your lieutenants are here out of the blue is due to the fact you wanted to advertise your forum as is evident from introductions from all of you with a link to that forum.
Yes, and we made sure we had approval from the Admins before we did so - we were upfront about our intentions. However, as mentioned, the admins on this site had a change of mind due to a lack of consensus amongst them.
If you guys really want to post, just post, no one is stopping you.
We are posting, are we not? But we will respond to allegations of impropriety on our part.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No, why would I be upset, I expect this kind of behavior from an Indian mod on this forum. Anyways, that's my last post on this issue.

P.S. oh wait, my post has been re-edited, by the same mod.
Tough as nails you are.

Good for you.

Hang around and Hang Loose!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Enough of advertisement.

Let's get busy with copy writing.

Then we can say Mogambo Khus Hai!

Status
Not open for further replies.