Hello Everyone

dineshchaturvedi

Country flag
Hello Everyone,
I am a civilian with lot of interest in our armed forces. The interest is so much that I cannot think of a day when I have not thought about armed forces. I wanted to take my interest further and hence joined this forum to update myself with knowledge you people have. I have interest in knowing what India is doing to better there armed forces and I got to learn a lot from this forum. I hope I can start contributing with my thoughts but not sure I might sound like complete idiot in this forum. I am a software engineer by profession with about 11 years of experience working with a multinational.

To being with I salute you people working in the Armed forces for making sure we are safe. :india:

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Welcome Bro
Happy posting

Pintu

Warm welcome to Defence forum of India , Dinesh, it is great to have a enthusiastic person in bteween us, here are many members and respected Admins , who belongs to your field, for the quest of knowledge, you are in right forum.

Please enjoy your stay here.

Warm Regards

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. You are in the right place in your quest to know about military and geo political discussions.

A.V.

hello and welcome to the forum have a great time here