Hello Everybody.

Galaxy

Country flag
After being silent member for very long, Today i decide to become active member of DFI. :thumb:

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
congrats and welcome to DFI.......................have a nice time here.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to a genuine Indian Defence Forum.

Galaxy

Country flag
Welcome galaxy.

Are you a mod of fake idf ?
No, But I am very active member of IDF . Also, on few other defence related forum. Indeed, I am active on most of the forum except this one. So, Decided to go with this one also. :)

Last edited:

Blackwater

Welcome to the rock Mr. Galaxy.:whistle::whistle::whistle::namaste::namaste:

Last edited by a moderator:

Galaxy

Country flag
I always knew IDF is fake. Today u confirmed it too. It got the same layout as PDF besides post there. can anybody share more on IDF:whistle::whistle::whistle:
Yes layout is same because all IDF, PDF, CDF, etc. are on same dedicated server (WHM). But all forum are independent from each other. IDF is owned by Tariq and All mods/Admins are Indian. 90% Senior/Elite/think tank are also Indian including me. Domain name owner is Tariq (an Indian) what he said to me yesterday. Only Web-hosting is common to cut the cost. But, I myself said this to Tariq to change the Hosting. He along with Jagninat (Another admin from Punjab) said Surely, In future they will change the server. As per cost in initial stage, Few members will pay to run the forum effectively.

plugwater

I always knew IDF is fake. Today u confirmed it too. It got the same layout as PDF besides post there. can anybody share more on IDF:whistle::whistle::whistle:
Check BR mate. There is a whole thread discussing about them.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yes layout is same because all IDF, PDF, CDF, etc. are on same dedicated server (WHM). But all forum are independent from each other. IDF is owned by Tariq and All mods/Admins are Indian. 90% Senior/Elite/think tank are also Indian including me. Domain name owner is Tariq (an Indian) what he said to me yesterday. Only Web-hosting is common to cut the cost. But, I myself said this to Tariq to change the Hosting. He along with Jagninat (Another admin from Punjab) said Surely, In future they will change the server. As per cost in initial stage, Few members will pay to run the forum effectively.
Tariq is NOT an Indian. He is a Pakistani, a Mohajir. Settled in the US. calls himself a co owner when all sites are registered in his name. Very funny.
How stupid can you be to buy him being an Indian.

Blackwater

JAISWAL

welcom galaxy.
Enjoy your stay here.
And friend why we are discussing that forum here in this thread when a dedicated thread is allready up.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome to the forum Galaxy!!!. Have a nice time forumming.