Hello everybody from a heartbroken kshatriya

EagleOne

haha...well its easy for you to laugh...i dont want to proove anything...as for my love...i loved withh my heart and my soul and every living cell in my body
i always doubt about love with heart not only yours but every one who says that

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Do u play lots of Computer Games??
Your IDEAS for a future solider are more like model of master-chief in HALO!
Welcome to DFI!

jatkshatriya

Do u play lots of Computer Games??
Your IDEAS for a future solider are more like model of master-chief in HALO!
Welcome to DFI!
no man...halo is no where near to my model..in hallo the exoskeleton is more or less like a space suit...mine is a more realistic one..where you have motors at the joints interconnected by hollow rod suspension...its alreday being tested in the US army

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Hi. It is un-Kshatriatic of you to be heartbroken over anything. :special20:

Oh well. I guess it's "apna haath Jagannath" for you till you find someone else.

jatkshatriya

Hi. It is un-Kshatriatic of you to be heartbroken over anything. :special20:

Oh well. I guess it's "apna haath Jagannath" for you till you find someone else.
hahaha..it was never abt sex...i have plenty of sex crazy female friends for that...and kshatriyas are known to be ultra romantics and loyalists..haha,,anyways thanks for the suggesstion

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
are you really heart broken? man you need a cardiologist! check out on one asap, hope that helps :D

welcome aboard!

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
hahaha..it was never abt sex...i have plenty of sex crazy female friends for that...and kshatriyas are known to be ultra romantics and loyalists..haha,,anyways thanks for the suggesstion
So if it's not about sex and you're heartbroken, you're probably young. Still it's un-Kshatriatic. We could tend to be romantic/loyalist, but we don't tend to be pussycats crying over a breakup. :happy_2:

There's enough fish out there, and I'm a fish-person.

Nellore pulusu preferred.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
A lecturer in college always use to say heart cannot think. Its after all a mechanical pump that just pumps blood. Its the brain that thinks, deciphers emotions etc. So how can you love with your heart, it has to be your mind. But for some reason, heart is known as the symbol of love... But its good one way. Imagine drawing our brains to express love and "brain" balloons etc!!!

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
Hello Brother. Spend time here and justify your username. lol

Pintu

Welcome to Defence Forum of India, jatkshatriya, please enjoy your stay, mate you have to go long way in the road called 'life' there will be people there to accompany & desert you and ups and downs there in the path, in the end there is the light :) , for the first time , I have seen a 'Heart Broken' kashtriya' mate you need to have a 'consult' with cardiologist, as ritesh have pointed out, :3: , Cheer up mate , looking forward towards your upcoming posts.

Regards

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome Jatkshatriya !!

PS: Seeking solace in an online forum after being rejected by a girl ? I don't know what's more gay/feminine than this ? (Karan Johar's movies don't count.)
A true Jaat Buddhi would've killed the girl/boy's family.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to the forum mate.
Enough of heart breaks get a job and post some insightful comments in this forum. Looking forward to your contribution.