Hello everybody from a heartbroken kshatriya

jatkshatriya

hey guys....i love this forum...when ever i am feeling low i come and read the discussions ...i have been a military enthusist from the day i first saw our parade on the 26th jan...and then discovery channel just pushed me more into it...i wish i had the command in the planning of our defence budget and expenditure......hahaha...anyways love this forum and love u guys:happy_7:

A.V.

welcome to defence forum india you will love it here as you said rightly

pankaj nema

Country flag
But my dear WHO or what has broken your heart.
Kshatriyas are very strong .Get well soon.You never know when the next war breaks out.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
So who broke the Jat's heart? welcome aboard mate and drown your sorrows in the various threads here.

jatkshatriya

yeah guys thanks......well its not easy..even i used to be carefree happy go lucky kind of a guy.........cracking jokes on love and all....someone dumped me after four years when everything was so close...another one year and we cud hv married without any problem...mann i have taken broken bones..but not being able to deal with a broken heart...anyways the reason i am here on the thread is that it takes my mind off her

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Tension nai lena ka. Aaj pooja, kal koi dooja..

pankaj nema

Country flag
The motto should be" TU NAHI TO KOI AUR SAHI. KOI AUR NAHI TO PHIR KOI AUR SAHI"

jatkshatriya

unfortunately love doesnt work that way....anyways thanks for ur suggesstions. :).... loyalty is a problem with kshatriyas i guess..haha

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Welcome aboard!!! And take part in our Discussions and Forget your woes! :) God Speed

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome to the forum, Khsatriya. Have a nice time on the forum.

As some one said, "Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.". So, cheer up and move on, get a new GF.

jatkshatriya

Welcome to the forum, Khsatriya. Have a nice time on the forum.

As some one said, "Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.". So, cheer up and move on, get a new GF.
naa man....i dont want a new gf...ab only will marry the gal my mom dad chooses....but yaa...wont feel love ever i guess...gotto learn to live with that

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
hi Welcome to DFI, please tell what you do and where you from. BTW move on with life, you will find more girls in life.

jatkshatriya

hi Welcome to DFI, please tell what you do and where you from. BTW move on with life, you will find more girls in life.
well i have graduated in engineering in 2009..am an unepmloyed youth looking out for a job....its really tough to move on man...i have jeapordised my entire career in that shock..anyways u temme man..what do u do

EagleOne

welcome to DFI
heartbroken by love (i always doubt):a096:

well i have graduated in engineering in 2009..am an unepmloyed youth looking out for a job....its really tough to move on man...i have jeapordised my entire career in that shock..anyways u temme man..what do u do
engg which branch

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
Dear JAT you have been crying since TODAY AFTERNOON.
Now Please calm down, take a deep breath, do 25 push ups ,then take a warm bath, and just FORGET ABOUT THAT STUPID GIRL.
And move on with your life.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Welcome mate. Looking forward to your posts.

jatkshatriya

i dont belive did u love with ur heart :emot15:
haha...well its easy for you to laugh...i dont want to proove anything...as for my love...i loved withh my heart and my soul and every living cell in my body

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Welcome to DFI Kshtriya..........

Enjoy your time here. Happy to see Engineers joining DFI.

And don't worry mate; once you get buried in discussions here at DFI, you'll definitely get your mind alright. :)

Cya around,
Nrj