Hello All, This is Nirranj!!

nirranj

Country flag
Hello All,

Apologies for the belated introduction....

Myself Nirranj, a proud Indian and a staunch believer in the idea of India and a Tamil from the State of Tamil Nadu.

I Love this country and I wish I can be a positive constructive element for our society's progress and a bright future.

I was born in Tamil Nadu to a Tamil Family and had my education in TN as well. Currently I am working for a MNC in Bengaluru.

I am 26 years old now.

I was first introduced to or armed forces at the age of 8, when I was reading a yearbook and I was mesmerized with the valor and pride they instill in our heart... I joined a entrance coaching institute for the Sainik school. But i fell ill and home sick and decided to go back to normal schooling. I used to read a lot and read even the piece paper that is used to wrap groceries with much concern.

After starting to use internet, Much of my searches are about our Army, defense establishments... But I am no technocrat. Then I found this forum and the technical discussions that pour in here, I decided to be a part of this forum to enhance my understanding and perspective on our forces and the allied industry and research.

I have some ambitions, I am pursuing civil services and I wish the knowledge I get here helps me in my perseverance...

:namaste:

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Nice introduction. Welcome to DFI. All the best for your future

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome.

Vanakam (if that is the right word!).

nirranj

Country flag
Welcome to the Forum.

I really like your introduction.
Thank You Sir!!

one best thing I learnt from this forum, is to be precise on the point that needs to be shared!!

Reactions: sob

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles