Hello Again

Anonymous

Hi Guys,

I am not new to this forum since I registered last year under username Ek Bharatiya (changed it to White_Clouds) but due to some personal reasons I was not able to log back in till now and now lost details regarding that. So thought of registering again. Btw I completely love the new outlook of this forum..it's awesome. Site owners and Mods have done a great job of giving this forum a new face. I hope to meet you soon in forums where we can debate and discuss many topics. My main interest is only in international politics and foreign relations. Catch you around.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome back. International relations, geopolitics is something I love as well. See you on those threads.

We can give you back your details if required. Making duplicate ID is a bannable offense normally. Lol!!

Don't worry, get on touch with Avi, he will help you.

Anonymous

We can give you back your details if required. Making duplicate ID is a bannable offense normally. Lol!!
Don't worry, get on touch with Avi, he will help you.
Oh but I wont be using the other id as I forgot the exact format of username, password and the email address I registered it with. I hope that won't be a problem.

A.V.

Welcome back to DFI , check your Pm regarding the old id

Anonymous

Thank you all for the warm welcome and thanks for the prompt response AV.