Hd fighter jet video

kizza

Hi everyone,

I am a music producer and have put one of my tracks on top of an amazing fighter jet sequence. I appreciate the style of music may not be everyone's cup of tea, so if you hate the music, mute the thing and enjoy the views!

The visuals are a compilation taken from the French Film "Sky Fighters/Les Chevaliers du Ciel." The music is original and CW by me! You can watch it in HD by changing the settings on the bottom right to 720p.

Thanks, I hope you enjoy it!

Ode to Flight - Kizzaproductions - YouTube

kizza

If they carry on making video footage like this, then yes. I also think Mirages are awesome!

venkat

Kizza! video and music first class!! i did see a French Alpha jet in the beginning and later!!!! Awesome video and synced music. The video is shot as if two M2Ks are performing a ballet in the sky!!!

kizza

Kizza! video and music first class!! i did see a French Alpha jet in the beginning and later!!!! Awesome video and synced music. The video is shot as if two M2Ks are performing a ballet in the sky!!!
Venkat,

Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for your kind comments. Yes your right, Mirages and Alpha jets. Not sure what the tanker is though! Maybe a KC-135?

All the best,

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles