• Yes

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

sob

Mod
Country flag
Have been voting now for all the elections lok sabha, municipal as well as state elections since I was eligible I.e 18. The first election was very disappointing as I was in college and after standing for almost one hour in the queue found out that somebody had already cast the vote in my name. This was some years befor Mr.Seshan came on the scence and voter I'd was issued.

Here in Delhi there is no problem and nowadays one does not have to wait for more than 15 minutes to cast the vote.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
I lost my voting virginity on the 7th of May, it was not bloody, nor painful, nor enjoyable, nor as exciting and boy was it quick............

you have the potential to become a great writer. why don't publish a novel of your own? perhaps you can write articles about defense :D

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Yes voted 3 or 4 times. twice state election and i think twice national (mp). Voted for hand in all. But in next election i will not be voting for hand or lotus.

Sundine

Country flag
Bjp is such a magical party.I was shocked that the road,which was ill constructed,and full of mud now have concrete slaves,and that's when I was in silchar.Even a new and a beautiful bridge 🌉 appeared in D sector,G extension intersection. 10 years of BJP rule is transforming North east India for best. I think I must also vote 🗳 for the most responsible party.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles