Hatf V Ghauri missile test fails, parts fall on Pakistani village

Agnostic Muslim

Assuming that graphic is correct, first, it would indicate that the flight path information for that particular test was inadvertently released, and second, it would indicate that the flight path and test range mentioned in the FAS report you posted earlier is not the only test range or flight path used during Pakistani missile tests, which bolsters my point that you cannot simply assume from the first link that the flight path of the most recent Ghauri missile test was the same and that therefore parts of the discarded motor assembly falling in and around Dadu indicates a guidance failure.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Assuming that graphic is correct, first, it would indicate that the flight path information for that particular test was inadvertently released, and second, it would indicate that the flight path and test range mentioned in the FAS report you posted earlier is not the only test range or flight path used during Pakistani missile tests, which bolsters my point that you cannot simply assume from the first link that the flight path of the most recent Ghauri missile test was the same and that therefore parts of the discarded motor assembly falling in and around Dadu indicates a guidance failure.
before you make all sorts of assumptions, please understand that Pakistan dont have luxury of land that is first point therefore it has very limited area where to test its missile with range of 1200+. Next is the fact that missile should not in any manner even appears to be going for the Indian border in missile test, as that will raise false alarm, plus for this sole purpose that treaty to inform about any ballistic missile test 24 hours in advance. So you will run out of space and if you put Dadu district where the rocket motor has landed then you will run out of test area and it will expose population center.

Yeah also so called "safety corridor" for 1200km. :rofl:

put all things in your assumption and think about best area to test it in land. Let see what area you can find. I already posted one site on map.

pmaitra

ok i searched previous test site and found that earlier it was tested like this

circle in red shows launch site and the arrow head show the target site, funny part is that blue area is where these parts fell at night.
Ok, but this confirms two things:
  • The missile does fly a good distance.
  • It can go way off target.

Question: If fired, could it possibly land inside PRC by mistake?

pmaitra

@sayareakd,

Mr. Sayare, this is a gem thread. I really admire how convincing your arguments and evidences are. Loved every bit of what you did here.

:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

jalsa

Pakistan does not have enough land to test their long range missiles, this missile was probably mis-guided I suspect it is because of the faulty chinese made GPS receiver.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The report came in NEWS, It proves they have bad telemetry and tracking of these projectiles as well..

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
@h&r if you read nrws report it says in all shaan, that their so called assets are network centric and they track assets in real time.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
@h&r if you read nrws report it says in all shaan, that their so called assets are network centric and they track assets in real time.

lcatejas

Its not only Chinese made GPS whole the missile Chinese Electronics + NK Assembly + Pak Paint = We know the results...:laugh:

balai_c

Makes me wonder what the CEP figures for this missile is really like. The shown diagram displays huge deviation off the desired target. Almost like the skud missile.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Hataf V test is a failed test, it will hurt their inflated ego to admit it.'' Hataf adhe raste main he haafne lag gayee thee''

Saya saar any idea where they are assembling these missiles ?

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Question is that why does Pak always test over land and not into the sea?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
+1 .. I had the same question.
The only reason I can think of is they don't have advanced telemetry, ship based radars to track and verify mission parameters.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles