Hate Bollywood for not making these war movies

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
It became 'full of diversity' because Dhimmis with low expectations allowed it to. What was the relative demographic of Indic faiths compared to Abrahamic faiths at the time of partition? who allowed it to spiral out of control to where it is now?

You are the same person who was claiming the other day that the death of Hindus at the hands of invaders was a well deserved one and 'their own mistake' because they didn't fight back. Your present statement is in direct contradiction of your previous one. One one side you imply that people are at fault if they don't fight against an adversarial status quo and now you are saying that people should simply accept the self-imposed hardships voluntarily without trying to change the status quo.

Yeh diversity ka drama kisne shuru kiya? As if the minority coddling done by Nehru wasn't good enough, the word secularism itself was inserted into the constitution during emergency by Indira, so don't make it look like it is something natural to us. Linguistic and ethnic diversity is another thing but political diversity cannot be tolerated, especially if the core of that political idea states that all non-believers are worth of being killed. Statements like yours soften the ground for a harder ideological invasion. It's small ideological compromises like these which we voluntarily make which allow the invaders to put their step in the door to pave the path for a greater onslaught. Hindus have been dying at the swords of invaders for centuries, abhi tak ye 'diversity' wali beemari utri nahi kya tumhari?

One thing I agree with you, the Burmese cannot be compared to us. The peaceful seculars raped and mutilated one Buddhist girl, in retaliation the Burmese cleansed 5 districts of these parasites. In comparison, Hindus have no spine. We are only paper tigers with plastic teeth. We can only sit and give contradictory comments about diversity, covert ops and what not, to sound like a kewl dood. It is only because of the unapologetic grit of the Burmese Buddhists that Myanmar stands today as a proud Buddhist nation without feeling any pressure to call itself secular/diverse, out of any misplaced sense of morality.

Political diversity comes out of linguistic and cultural diversity only. This is what you have in India. It is the people who do hero worship of their leaders like anything then what can be done?

It is the people only who will come up and do the needful. What people can do is just vote. The politicians have made their life miserable and busy in earning money for basic needs how will they come above that and fight against the wrong? It's a big brainwash.

In a 1.25 Billion country no one gives a damn to what is happening in one corner of the country. The people are easy going. You cannot change that within a day. And Change is slow. Once people are economically well setelled at least don'T have to struggle for basic needs. They thing will get better automatically.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Once people are economically well settled at least don'T have to struggle for basic needs. They thing will get better automatically.
What kind of Kalyug we live in where the invaders have staked claim to your most sacred site of Ram Janmabhoomi and expect us to respect secularism. Is secularism only a one way commitment for Hindus to bear unilaterally? This has nothing to do with economic upliftment, this is Dindu desire to propagate self imposed political servitude. If economic affluence were a precondition to having political clout, then Muslims in India would have never had any clout since most of them are poor.

The satire in all of this is that Hindus, despite being demographically and economically more powerful have their basic constitutional rights denied and relegated to the status of a petty property dispute and Hindus are the ones who are cooking up economic theories to explain their own will to be servile. It's not a property dispute, it's a violation of my right to pray (Constitution Article 25), since it's the holiest site in Hinduism. Denial to build a temple there is tantamount to denial of my constitutional rights. Whenever there is a conflict between legislative laws and constitutional laws, the latter is held supreme. If the judiciary can cherry pick which constitutional laws they will and will not abide by, then Hindus have no obligation to obey other sections of the constitution or the law.

Ye economic theory kidhar se ghusa rahe ho? It's a principled thing. Nothing to do with money. Let it be. Let's not derail the thread.

Last edited:

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
:clap2:

1% occupancy in night show of FAN at Sheela theatre in Lucknow.. 4 spectators in 300-seater cinema hall.. HORRIFIC !!! #Fan

After a poor response to #FAN advance bookings, @iamsrk has called up Ritesh Sidhwani and asked to postpone #Raees & release 1 month later.

SRK हम शर्मिंदा है तुम्हारी फिल्म अब तक जिन्दा है

तुम कितने फिल्म्स पोस्टपोन करोगे; हर सिनेमा घर से मछर ही निकलेंगे.

Aur karo jihad, bc. Bahut krantikari.

cc @OneGrimPilgrim

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What kind of Kalyug we live in where the invaders have staked claim to your most sacred site of Ram Janmabhoomi and expect us to respect secularism. Is secularism only a one way commitment for Hindus to bear unilaterally? This has nothing to do with economic upliftment, this is Hindu desire to propagate self imposed political servitude. If economic affluence were a precondition to having political clout, then Muslims in India would have never had any clout. The satire in all of this is that Hindus, despite being demographically and economically more powerful have their basic constitutional rights denied in their own country in the name of a property dispute and Hindus are the ones who are cooking up economic theories to explain their own will to be servile. It's not a land dispute, it's a violation of my right to pray (Constitution Article 25), since it's the holiest site in Hinduism. Denial to build a temple there is tantamount to denial of my constitutional rights. Whenever there is a conflict between legislative laws and constitutional laws, the latter is held supreme. If the judiciary can cherry pick which constitutional laws they will and will not abide by, then Hindus have no obligation to obey other sections of the constitution or the law.

Ye economic theory kidhar se ghusa rahe ho?

Buddy, Ram Mandir to banega, better would be that it happens without force and completely under law. No political party will appease Minority on the issue of Ram Janam Bhoomi. From heart almost every Hindu politician wants that be it congressi or Sanghi. Ragni nayak objected to answer her wish on live show , whether there should be Ram mandir or Mzjid. She simply said ' no personal views'. Obviously she wants Ram mandir.

What I am saying that, politicians have kept püeople busy in struggling for daily needs hence people have no time to think beyond issues which is relevant to other things like security, diplomacy, world politics etc. And they cannot relate things with happenings in India politics. This is a clever game by politicians.

This is why every one says educate yourself.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
:clap2:

1% occupancy in night show of FAN at Sheela theatre in Lucknow.. 4 spectators in 300-seater cinema hall.. HORRIFIC !!! #Fan

After a poor response to #FAN advance bookings, @iamsrk has called up Ritesh Sidhwani and asked to postpone #Raees & release 1 month later.
This is fake account.

In 4 days Fan made more than 50 crore in India and 114 in total counting collections from abroad. Not so bad for a shitty movie and third grade actor.

Mindus showed why they are mindus coz in India movie grossed >50 crores and will easily make profits to let SRK continue.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
The exercise is going on right now (again, without artillery), as we speak. Are you chatting on online forums in the middle of a military exercise? can you tell us which airborne artillery units are being used? that's right we have none, since we didn't acquire any. Talk about being silly :rofl:
You seem to be hung up on the airborne artillery aspect in every post of yours.

Are you talking about the likes of US airborne divisions like the 82nd and 101st having intrinsic airborne artillery, but in the Indian context? Airborne forces are used in more of a strategic role and parachuted hundreds of miles behind enemy lines to secure strategic objectives that could be seized and secured, thus allowing for follow-on air-land operations. Ops 'Just Cause' and 'Market Garden' are examples.

Such an insertion technique hasn’t been relevant in over fifty years. In the context of Pakistan such a force can never be used because of two reasons.

1. Time and space. Objectives in a limited war would not be more than 60 to 100 kms inside Pakistan over a broad front which can easily be covered by SP artillery, missiles and air.
2. For an airborne op deep inside Pakistan you would need not just a favorable air situation but air supremacy like the IAF had in Bangladesh in 1971. We will never be able to achieve this in the limited time available. After all, the PAF are no pushovers.

Large airborne operations are not part of the doctrine where Pakistan is concerned. Small size/limited ops to seize and secure shallow objectives after achieving a favorable air situation in the area in order to facilitate the main forces’ advance is all that is contemplated for which we have the 50 Para Brigade with two para field artillery regiments.

But the question arises: Do we need an expeditionary force like the horrendously expensive-to-maintain US 82nd Airborne Division against the Chinese? Will it be cost effective? Well, that’s for another thread.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
This is fake account.

In 4 days Fan made more than 50 crore in India and 114 in total counting collections from abroad. Not so bad for a shitty movie and third grade actor.

Mindus showed why they are mindus coz in India movie grossed >50 crores and will easily make profits to let SRK continue.
Might be a fake account but the stats posted about hit movies have regularly been exposed to be fraudulent claims to prop up the movie. There was a thread on this very forum where SRK was claiming to have made a lot of money, and just the next day there was news that he apologized to his network partners and returned their money. Claiming to have made zillion trillion rupees from a movie is the oldest trick in their book. Who is going to check their bank accounts to verify the claims?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Might be a fake account but the stats posted about hit movies have regularly been exposed to be fraudulent claims to prop up the movie. There was a thread on this very forum where SRK was claiming to have made a lot of money, and just the next day there was news that he apologized to his network partners and returned their money. Claiming to have made zillion trillion rupees from a movie is the oldest trick in their book. Who is going to check their bank accounts to verify the claims?
I wish that what you say is right. But do you not trust Mindus to go and watch.

Even @jackprince must have gone with his wife. Right?????????

ahahhahaha!!

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

ahahhahaha!!
Frankly I think this SRK thingy, it is more a North phenomena.

In the South, each state has well estblished movie industries (which though short on money compared to B'wood, churn out better stories)

So I doubt B'wood or SRK is that famous in the South (esp TN, KL :pft: )

I go to the movies 2-3 times a month.
I haven't seen a single B'wood movie in theatre (only by torrents on pc, yes I understand hindi; thought of watching airlift recently but dropped it for better movies)
And the only SRK movie I have seen is My Name is Khan (when I was in college and had some northie friends who gave me a dvdrip)

:hmm:

Last edited:

thethinker

Country flag
You make an interesting point. Always wondered why all these stars who claim to have super hits and high revenue looked worried and overworked as if matter of life and death. There is always a Bollywood-underworld nexus when it comes to film financing and casting.

What is interesting is other bhaijaan Amir Khan adopting 2 villages hit by drought around the same time.

Sab Dangal hain.

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad Fan did experience a sharp drop in subsequent shows.

The worst fear has come true, though the signs were there on Friday evening itself. Fan has gone down on Monday. The film collected only 6.05 crores more, which is a big fall from 19.2 crore that it had collected on Friday. With this, the film’s total stands at 58.40 crores.

The trending is not good since this is not the manner in which a Shah Rukh Khan film is expected to do. Such numbers on Wednesday or Thursday may still had been okay had Monday and Tuesday been in 12-13 crore range.

-Source

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
What is interesting is other bhaijaan Amir Khan adopting 2 villages hit by drought around the same time.
Amir Khan stunt has to do with some Maharashtra government tie up with Amir's NGO. BJP never learns its lesson.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag

ahahhahaha!!
Actually, I didn't and neither did my wife.

I wouldn't watch the movie, and she wouldn't go to the theater without me. ;)

I stopped watching anything that includes the Sahrukh Khan or Aamir Khan. It may be rather symbolic, and does irritate my wife, but I am sticking to it.

Frankly I think this SRK thingy, it is more a North phenomena.

In the South, each state has well estblished movie industries (which though short on money compared to B'wood, churn out better stories)

So I doubt B'wood or SRK is that famous in the South (esp TN, KL :pft: )

I go to the movies 2-3 times a month.
I haven't seen a single B'wood movie in theatre (only by torrents on pc, yes I understand hindi; thought of watching airlift recently but dropped it for better movies)
And the only SRK movie I have seen is My Name is Khan (when I was in college and had some northie friends who gave me a dvdrip)

:hmm:
I loved the movie 'Sethupathi'. Though I watched with sub-title. Tollywood movies has their own unique style and I love it. In fact the 'heroes' of their movies, except a few, do look like heroes - Thalaiva ;) unlike our chocolate boys.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Actually, I didn't and neither did my wife.

I wouldn't watch the movie, and she wouldn't go to the theater without me. ;)

I stopped watching anything that includes the Sahrukh Khan or Aamir Khan. It may be rather symbolic, and does irritate my wife, but I am sticking to it.

I loved the movie 'Sethupathi'. Though I watched with sub-title. Tollywood movies has their own unique style and I love it. In fact the 'heroes' of their movies, except a few, do look like heroes - Thalaiva ;) unlike our chocolate boys.
Lets see how long you can hold your fort against THE WIFE!!!

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Fat-Novice will sell everyone for getting Jadu ki Jhappi!
It's unlikely that he would have taken this decision independently given that Amir had become a controversial figure around the same time for his 'intolerance' facade. Rather, this telly tubby never takes any decision on his own anyway. This has been sanctioned from the top echelons of BJP, I don't know for what. Maybe it is their way of buying off people by giving money to their NGO and maybe the terms of contract mention that Amir is not allowed to say so and so thing against government for the duration of the contract. Maybe.

They had even hired Nandita Das, after which there was so much rage on social media that they were forced to remove her and claim that news of her hiring was a rumor, but in reality the Women-Child ministry under Maneka had already released the Beti Bachao advertisement to the public where Nandita Das was featured. Even SRK is Jaitley's close friend. So one needs to keep an eye on BJP to make sure they don't take our votes for granted and start fraternizing with our ideological adversaries.

Further, India has signed inter-government MOUs with Iran and China (separately) to make and release a Bollywood movie with each of them. Even in this star casting, they have used some known Indian fifth column rats.

Last edited:

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Seems like FAN is a hit. Opss, sorry, I mean, has taken a hit.

Even official paid promotional twitter handles are broadcasting snarky messages against viewers to console themselves after news of massive financial losses has spread everywhere and all shows are going empty. Someone in the mood for charity? please send Burnol to SRK.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!

Some desperate souls even tried clutching at straws. Seems like the SRK marketing team has run out of ideas. I get it. Desperation makes people go bonkers. But UNESCO? really?

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
It's like a person going through 5 stages of sorrow. Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance. So here comes acceptance of a flop, from their own official promo twitter account :

Still shamelessly using bot generated cookie-cutter tweets with the same text from different fake accounts.

This ship has sunk. Now waiting for Raees to release and flop so that this closet jihadi can quit this haram profession and pursue his true calling, which is, well, jihad.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles