Zaid Hamid + No wisdom = Death Threats

Last edited by a moderator:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Zaid Hamid and His Cyber Warriors #2

Dark_Prince

Watch SarthiPaul Series on Zaid hamid the deluded ISPR agent. I am posting one watch others u will die laughing!!====================

DO Listin to Sarathi Pauls commentary in between!

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Reactions: sob

Jeet

the best part is that the teenagers sitting with Zaid hamid are also making fun of him..

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
@SB
Is tough for Indians to empathize with the Pakistani situation. Especially when the 60+ hour ordeal of 26/11 is still fresh and to add insult to injury the perpetrators of this ghastly act are not only roaming around scotfree but are committing further acts of terror. I think it is though morally wrong and very unIndian like but it is wholly justifiable when some Indians don't feel the pain of the innocent Pakistanis who are victims of terror.

I salute the Indian Government for holding out against the intense public pressure and to resolutely follow the thorn laden path of Morality laid by the great Indian stalwarts and leaders of yore.

johnee

I salute the Indian Government for holding out against the intense public pressure and to resolutely follow the thorn laden path of Morality laid by the great Indian stalwarts and leaders of yore.
Indian Government's first moral responsibility would be protecting the indian lives and punishing those who are trying to harm the innocent indians. Instead, GOI is making 'peace overtures' to a regime that supports terrorism which is killing innocent indian lives. This is not morality. This is weakness. Why try to paint our weakness as morality? It leads to both a misunderstanding of morality and our position.

johnee

You prefer unending war with radical Islamists in an anarchist state running amok with vigilante military and bolstered with mullahs like Zaid Hamid each with their own private militias of crazed followers over dialogue with moderate, restrained, and fresh voices like the journalists who were self critical in the video on post #7 ??? You would like to entice as many gazwatul hind fanatics as possible for what purpose? For the Indian armed forces to prove that they can fight useless unnecessary wars with nutcases? What will be the reward for you in the end? Trying to accommodate millions of refugees or rushing to the giant gold deposit sitting under the rainbow in Islamabad? We are already down the drain and have been for the past 3 decades, and the terrorism bred and exported abroad is the fruits of this labour.

I'm not sure you know what is good for India, and I am also positive that you haven't figured out that Zaid Hamid is not some innocent television personality looking to get thumbs up ratings on youtube or trying to sell his new record and go platinum... but an actual fundamentalist nut willing to do anything in his power and scope of influence to wage the same slow, painful style of fighting he perfected while participating in the Siege of Kabul against the Northern Alliance....this nut has participated in war, knows how to brainwash people and has the backing of the intelligence services...you want people like him to gain strength ? What will this do for your economy? What will this do to level of education in India? Do you think people go to school during war? Think Indians, think. Make friends with the Pakistanis who want to de-escalate and eventually normalize relations, don't wish for something you will regret later . It is sad that your first post is of such low quality but I am so happy to get the opportunity to write this. It is a blow to idiots everywhere on both sides of the border, zaid hamid sympathizers and warmongers alike.
The root of all this jihadi tree is PA. But ironically these jihadis seem to be in a position to even challenge the PA's writ in Pakistan. This is a welcome sign to India. If PA weakens(and correspondingly Pakistan nation weakens), then India will be in a better position to deal with the jihadi terrorism that it has been facing for decades now.
The jihadis hopefully will turn against the hand that feeds them(PA) and gain greater strength in Pakistan. That will make India's job easy.

Iamanidiot

@SB
Is tough for Indians to empathize with the Pakistani situation. Especially when the 60+ hour ordeal of 26/11 is still fresh and to add insult to injury the perpetrators of this ghastly act are not only roaming around scotfree but are committing further acts of terror. I think it is though morally wrong and very unIndian like but it is wholly justifiable when some Indians don't feel the pain of the innocent Pakistanis who are victims of terror.

Sir India resisted only so that pakistan will simmer in its own juices .Kiyani did a 26/11 so that we will tend to be doin an op parakramam and he would be able to deflect forces from Western border.We did not fell for it.This time we will be having no options

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Agree Singhji. We need to have a nuanced approach to the Pakistani terror issue. It is indeed difficult for us to empathize with them after being at the receiving end of terror from them for decades. Many people would indeed say that let Pakistan reap what it sowed for decades. Nothing wrong with it.

The solution has to come from within Pakistani society. Till then India can just keep its guard and try and make Pakistan pay dearly for any misadventure. An all out war would be the last option that we will exercise, only if the limits of our patience are crossed. Sadly we have too much patience.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Till date we have kept the moral high ground on this issue and we need to project ourselves as a strong nation who can tackle the terrorists and their sponsors firmly. This nuanced approach is like walking a tightrope, one false step and you fall down. Flip side of this is that,this may also give a false impression of a soft state to our adversaries.

Solid Beast

@SB

I understand and sympathize Singh, it's a stupid position for me to sit here and dictate how people should feel, but I am only trying to outline the end game scenario which would be catastrophic for Pakistan and really bad for India, if India start addressing Pakistan militarily by allowing terrorists and their cronies to be our representatives. I mean look, we have indeed lost the majority of confrontations yet still our establishment desires war in some fashion. We are to learn nothing and pulling India along with our death wish is just what we are trying to accomplish.

Dark_Prince

Another Hasan Nisar Sahabs Masterpiece:

DaRk WaVe

isnt 1 sticky thread enough for this guy that more and more threads keep on coming.
thats what i was thinking, there are 3-4 threads on him
I think that Indians are giving too much importance to Zion Hamid, He's a liar just leave 'em alone, if you will give him extra time & attention, he will use this attention & kinda 'Indian Obsession' with him to increase his fan base, HE MUST NOT BE HIGHLIGHTED AT ALL, he will disappear in the mist

Quickgun Murugan

thats what i was thinking, there are 3-4 threads on him
I think that Indians are giving too much importance to Zion Hamid, He's a liar just leave 'em alone, if you will give him extra time & attention, he will use this attention & kinda 'Indian Obsession' with him to increase his fan base, HE MUST NOT BE HIGHLIGHTED AT ALL, he will disappear in the mist
I absolutely agree. Indians have a huge role in increasing this guy's popularity atleast in youtube.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles