Has the WKK infiltrated Bollywood?

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
When was the last time you saw a nationalistic Indian movie?
When was the last time you saw a movie on Indian military or any of the war it has fought?

It has been long long time since i saw a good does of nationalism in any movie.
Agent Vinod was just a joke which ended up showing how the chief of ISI has a good conscience (what the hell!) and kareena kapoor is a good paki.These things never happen in real life!

Last quality movie i saw was Lakshya.

One would have expected that with increased money in bollywood and better technology they will come up with better movies but thats not happening!

IMO the peaceniks,Wagah Kandle Kissers(WKK) and secularwaadis like mahesh bhatt,shahrukh khan etc have brought too much political correctness into the movie industry.
This is total farce because bollywood can play the same role as Hollywood plays in the pop american culture.Hollywood symbolizes the USA as the beacon of freedom,liberty,power with a god given right to lead the world.

In our case Bollywood could have played that role of brainwashing people into the Indian universalism.

Except weekly releases of cheap tapori movies what else are these nutjobs capable off?

I am yet to see a movie on Mahabharata.A movie like Troy gives shrills to the westeners and they take extreme pride in their civilization.In india we have an equivalent of Mahabharata but why no one is taking this project?

Movies play a very important role in defining the national consciousness and the pop culture.I find this vision completely missing in bollywood.

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned
When was the last time you saw a nationalistic Indian movie?
When was the last time you saw a movie on Indian military or any of the war it has fought?

It has been long long time since i saw a good does of nationalism in any movie.
Agent Vinod was just a joke which ended up showing how the chief of ISI has a good conscience (what the hell!) and kareena kapoor is a good paki.These things never happen in real life!

Last quality movie i saw was Lakshya.

One would have expected that with increased money in bollywood and better technology they will come up with better movies but thats not happening!

IMO the peaceniks,Wagah Kandle Kissers(WKK) and secularwaadis like mahesh bhatt,shahrukh khan etc have brought too much political correctness into the movie industry.
This is total farce because bollywood can play the same role as Hollywood plays in the pop american culture.Hollywood symbolizes the USA as the beacon of freedom,liberty,power with a god given right to lead the world.

In our case Bollywood could have played that role of brainwashing people into the Indian universalism.

Except weekly releases of cheap tapori movies what else are these nutjobs capable off?

I am yet to see a movie on Mahabharata.A movie like Troy gives shrills to the westeners and they take extreme pride in their civilization.In india we have an equivalent of Mahabharata but why no one is taking this project?

Movies play a very important role in defining the national consciousness and the pop culture.I find this vision completely missing in bollywood.
And every damn movie has a Sufi/Qawwali song and the language is a mixture between English and Urdu. I think greedy bollywood producers want the Pukis and other Muslims to keep watching thats why the movies are in the ethos of WKK.

Plus it is fact that Bollywood producers are more or less Punjabis, so they might have some 'bhaichara' for their Pakjabi brothers. Just my 2 cents.

Blackwater

And every damn movie has a Sufi/Qawwali song and the language is a mixture between English and Urdu. I think greedy bollywood producers want the Pukis and other Muslims to keep watching thats why the movies are in the ethos of WKK.

Plus it is fact that Bollywood producers are more or less Punjabis, so they might have some 'bhaichara' for their Pakjabi brothers. Just my 2 cents.

Indian punjabis hate pakjabi.my 2 dollars. Bottom line is Indians businessman don't mix business with emotions.

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned
Indian punjabis hate pakjabi.my 2 dollars. Bottom line is Indians businessman don't mix business with emotions.
I hope you are true but the few Punjabis (mostly raised in states, I have yet to see a Punjabi grad. student) I know all have Paki friends, and they associate primarily with other Punjabis/Pakjabis, rarely with any other Indians. I think they might be thinking that they are superior since they look more white (and they generally are quite successful in getting white chicks).

Again its just what I am thinking, didn't mean to offend anybody,

Blackwater

I hope you are true but the few Punjabis (mostly raised in states, I have yet to see a Punjabi grad. student) I know all have Paki friends, and they associate primarily with other Punjabis/Pakjabis, rarely with any other Indians. I think they might be thinking that they are superior since they look more white (and they generally are quite successful in getting white chicks).

Again its just what I am thinking, didn't mean to offend anybody,
i must confess i like paki woman:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I think Bollywood is maturing and making big strides as of now..I am sure we would soon see something big or epic..

I do not know if you have seen Arjun-The warrior prince. Arjun: The Warrior Prince (2012) - IMDb
Having seen and read the epic so many times, I still enjoyed Arjun(it is refreshingly new!!)..So I would wait rather than give a judgement.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
I think Bollywood is maturing and making big strides as of now..I am sure we would soon see something big or epic..

I do not know if you have seen Arjun-The warrior prince. Arjun: The Warrior Prince (2012) - IMDb
Having seen and read the epic so many times, I still enjoyed Arjun(it is refreshingly new!!)..So I would wait rather than give a judgement.
IIRC Arjun: The Warrior Prince was produced by Walt Disney

@chase @Das ka das
Bollywood caters to a huge Pakistani/Gulf audience. Hence the heavy Urdu/Qawwali songs

Last edited by a moderator:

Libertarian

I hope you are true but the few Punjabis (mostly raised in states, I have yet to see a Punjabi grad. student) I know all have Paki friends, and they associate primarily with other Punjabis/Pakjabis, rarely with any other Indians. I think they might be thinking that they are superior since they look more white
This is true. I've noticed this as-well. In-fact, I'd say they go a step further and are rather ethnocentric, if not downright racist against other Indians from non-Punjabi backgrounds.

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned
very true....I don't know why the hell they are so racist. Many South Indians get abused by Punjabis and then they blame all "north Indians". I even heard some Punjabis/Pakjabis referring to themselves as "true Aryans".

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Bollywood is actually Bombay Culture and will always remain. The Congress Thugs in power in Maharashtra since 1999 and in power since 2004 has increased the WKKs.

During Shiv Sena-BJP time, we had Ghaddars and Borders.

Looks like the Islamic Network is rebuilding in Mumbai after it was Flushed out in 1997 by Shiv Sena-BJP.

ashdoc

Country flag
The whole of Bollywood is controlled by Dawood and his gang who rule from Pakistan and prevent any nationalistic or antipak movie to be filmed .

The rise of the Khans can also be attributed to the influence of Dawood's Pakistan controlled network which ensures that male muslim actors and their films get preference over others when getting funds .

The hindus in Bollywood can be best described as Dhimmis who are in vassalhood to their Paki lords .

arkem8

Country flag
The whole of Bollywood is controlled by Dawood and his gang who rule from Pakistan and prevent any nationalistic or antipak movie to be filmed .

The rise of the Khans can also be attributed to the influence of Dawood's Pakistan controlled network which ensures that male muslim actors and their films get preference over others when getting funds .

The hindus in Bollywood can be best described as Dhimmis who are in vassalhood to their Paki lords .
No, its much more simple than that...just look at the party in power at the centre.... and their political interests....Can't blame Dawood for the cricket rapproachment, track two, Siachen can you.

I can guarantee that it will change 180 degrees with a change of government at the centre.

P.S go easy on the self loathing will you, its fvcking repulsive....

Last edited:

Iamanidiot

Punjabi ******ry?There is a great letter

AN OPEN LETTER TO A DELHI BOY
Dear Delhi boy,

Namaskaram from the South of India, or as you may like to believe, the countries south of the Vindhyas. I came to your city 2 years ago with a brand new job and a bucketload of expectations. My friends and family here thought I was completely insane to choose Delhi over more female conducive cities like Bangalore or even Bombay. I am very sad to report that your reputation of being an ignorant, chauvinistic oaf with the intelligence levels of an autistic 3 year old on crack precedes you and it hurts me even more to admit to this rather accurate description.
Your reputation has travelled far and wide, to countries outside South India as well. And believe me man, it is not a pretty situation. I understand that your stone faded, ripped jeans, your V-neck cleavage showing t-shirts that reveal to the world that you have infact inherited your mother's voluptuous shaved Punjabi bosom, are what you think maketh a man, but it does not. It only maketh for a man who gets a pity license to share his girlfriend's bra. I write to you as a woman who has been brought up in a society free of any discrimination towards women so thanks to you, my living in Delhi is as safe as Hugh Hefner's playmate of the year living in Jeddah.
You meet me at a friend's birthday, talk to me about nightclubs and your new SUV and when I look like I'm in desperate need of a barf bag, you think I have an attitude problem. I understand this completely. But let me remind you that I am from SOUTH INDIA and not SOUTH DELHI, so no ,I am not scrawny, I am not fair, I don't have straight hair and my topics of conversation go beyond the Fendi I saw in last month's Vogue. I am olive-skinned, have lower –back-length lustrous cascading tresses that sometimes make me look like I fell out Jim Morrison's tour bus. Got a problem with that? Well just suck it up coz I was born into a society where a woman can whoop your Punjabi patoutie to pulp. While your mother pretends to be very progressive but still cows down to the whims of her husband every single time, mine on the other hand was born into a matriarchal home where every single possession is in the rightful name of the girl child. Could you ever, my hunky handsome, cash throwing pig, imagine this kind of power in your society? So stop telling me that women are not treated like trash where you come from. Just shut up and admit to it. It's just easier that way. And lest we forget that we've managed to curtail the number of rape cases despite not having a female Chief Minister. Amma 's body composition generates way too much heat for her get out of her AC room anyway, so don't even bring that up.
And your English. Good Lord, what in the world is up with that? I don't want you to 'explain me' anything. It's like you need to go to primary school all over again. And call them your parents, not your 'peerents' or what your cooler, more happening brethren call them—'mere mom-dad'. Like what are they? Conjoined twins? Are they joined at the hip? Your South India counterparts may not have your looks, but are way more mentally stimulating, a quality that eludes you obviously, but has been the single most sexy factor for us Southie chicks since the age of five. I mean once again, who can blame you? You were brought up on Gurdas Mann and the heroic deeds of Devinder Singh Bhullar and the ever so fair concepts such as elections in Phugwada while we mere 'black-colour waale' mortals had to make do with Bharatnatyam classes, M.S Subhalakshmi and chess. Shame no? And yes, if by a slight chance, you do find my big dancer eyes attractive enough for you to prolong our conversations and meetings and if by an even slighter chance you fall in love with me and decide to marry me, you will have to wear a mundu and you will have to lie prostrate shirtless at the Guruvayurappan temple. A small price to pay for all the genuine independence I am giving up for you. And that's the real thing, not what you see the Delhi girls at LSR and Stephen's doing during their fake as hell protest marches coz ultimately they're going home to a family who're putting together money for Bobby beta's bail coz he just ran over his girlfriend's ex, by mistake of course.
I understand that I come from the land of ugly. I mean obviously Hema Malini, Sri Devi and Aishwarya Rai with their natural banal looks don't even hold a candle to Priyanka Chopra after her two nose jobs and one lip reconstruction surgery. Not a chance in hell. But when you do come to ask for my hand, remember I am part Maharashtrian and part South Indian and NO, they are not the same thing. So please tell your family, not to drop racist bombs like "Arey woh sab toh 'Sawth' ke hi hote hai na?" And YOU—don't walk up to mother in an attempt to make flattering conversation and say shit like "Aunty you don't look like a South Indian You are so fair" In return she will verbally Texas chainsaw massacre your face so badly, your dead Dadi will haunt you the very same night, telling you how fleeing Pakistan was less traumatic. So don't. Better still just don't speak. Just glean and flex your muscles a little and keep smiling. Just whatever you do, don't talk.
You may not like our food, but then we don't like you, which is worse. We may not be even that into food, but then that's coz we have other things to do with our lives, like crack IIT or become writers, journalists, activists and do things that we are very passionate about. The South Indian woman has a voice and boy can she yell. So if you want to Sambhar 'Chawl' your way into my life, then you got to toe the line. Be way more aware than what your are. Remember Delhi is not a country and we are not Black. If I ever hear you utter that name of that colour, I will Kalaripayattu your tongue out of your rear. Yes , that is the secret behind our awesome sex ratio. Just so you know.
For someone who is so confident of his physical abilities you really suck at luring an intelligent woman. Don't send me text messages that say 'happy guru purab', you freakshow and if you want to be cute with your ever so charming (not) Punjabi advances, then don't send texts that say "Dil laye gayee kudi Madrraaas di"! NO. It's just not cool man. I may have have missed on a lot in this letter, but that's ok because you'll forget to read it and even if you do , you'll get your cousin Jassi from Defence Callonny to translate it for you. And this letter can't go on forever like the Punjabi male ego.
So long my love, and here's two steps of gidda just for you, just to show that I can be traditional and will not accidently kick your sister while doing so.
Love, hugs, kisses aka 'muah' (only I shall 'muah', you please don't do anything coz you tend to forget that these are my lips and not a piece of Tandoori Chicken from Kakke- Da- Dhabba)

Yours
Madrasan
(Only I can call myself that. If you EVER call me by this name, I will shove so many coconuts down your system that your little saver pack versions will begin to sprout coir.)

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Most likely they'll get together and bash Israel.
You guys are having ball by bashing Punjabi's as well as painting every Punjabi with the same paint brush. I thought forum members are above the crowd but true colour can be seen on this forum and no wonder Bharatvarsh is facing all these challenges and not much comes out of it while a high potential exist given the number of highly qualified individuals from North, South,East and West sometimes seek opportunity overseas.

I am speaking out against this kind of mud slinging as it achieves nothing. "Samajhdar Ko Ishara Hee Bahut Hota Hai."

ashdoc

Country flag
You guys are having ball by bashing Punjabi's as well as painting every Punjabi with the same paint brush. I thought forum members are above the crowd but true colour can be seen on this forum and no wonder Bharatvarsh is facing all these challenges and not much comes out of it while a high potential exist given the number of highly qualified individuals from North, South,East and West sometimes seek opportunity overseas.

I am speaking out against this kind of mud slinging as it achieves nothing. "Samajhdar Ko Ishara Hee Bahut Hota Hai."
here's my take on punjabis from this thread ( i am a maharashtrian )---

For me , it has to be punjab.....with a capital P......

Reason........the vibrancy of its culture ,the industriousness of its people ,their achievements in bollywood..........

..............and above all , for a military-minded person like me ,their contribution to the armed forces ,and defence of the country........

Their capacity for generating wealth.......

Their zest for life , inspite of a history littered with heartbreaking misfortunes.........

Their physical strength ,and their love for sport........

Their nonvegetarian habits

Their never say die spirit.......

And also they are an extremely good-looking people

Whats your choice ?
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-obviously-people-state-do-you-like-most.html

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Punjabi ******ry?There is a great letter

@Madrasan

Ouch . . .!

Someone's bruised really bad after perhaps being given the elbow one too many times in those Delhi gatherings it seems

Too bad , Delhi boys especially the kind who you are seeking an audience with are generally too vapid to ever discover to your blog and read your endless whining , and those who do , will see right through it.

Last edited:

Iamanidiot

@Madrasan

Ouch . . .!

Someone's bruised really bad after perhaps being given the elbow one too many times in those Delhi gathering it seems

Too bad , Delhi boys especially the kind who you are seeking an audience with are generally too vapid to ever discover to your blog and read your endless whining , and those who do , will see right through it.
Actually this letter and post went viral last year.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles