Happy New Year 2013

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
I don't see what's to celebrate. It's just another day in the calender, which by the way, is based on Christian history.
I've lost count of the ignorant anti-Christians on DFI. :rolleyes: The modern calendar is based on solar and lunar cycles and the ancient Roman calendar which honored their gods and emperors.

Not everything is a Christian plot.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I don't see what's to celebrate. It's just another day in the calender, which by the way, is based on Christian history.

As every year passes by, you get closer and closer to the end.....so new year's day should be a day of mourning, not celebration.

Anyway, for those who do celebrate, Happy New Year.
One should celebrate all days..Some definitely can be celebrated more than others.

So, a happy new year to everyone.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Happy new year to all DFIans and their family.
May the awakening of last year transform into something substantial and good for the country and may peace and prosperity prevail.

Indianboy

Country flag
Happy New Year to all...Let's hope that this year 2013 brings that positive change in humanity that was forecasted..peace, prosperity and happiness be showered upon our nation and the world...

Today is Angarki Chauth that belongs to Ganesha, the god who is "Pratham Pujya" (The one who is worshiped first). It's good that the new year starts with Ganesha's day.

Happy New Year...:namaste:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

As every year passes by, you get closer and closer to the end.....so new year's day should be a day of mourning, not celebration.

Anyway, for those who do celebrate, Happy New Year.
It does not matter it is Christian or not. It got me a holiday and an excuse to Celebrate and thats what I am gonna do :party:

We need more such excuses IMO :crusin7:

humba

Tihar Jail
Banned
happy new year සුහ අලුත් අවුරුද්දක් වේවා! o

Happy New Year!
සුහ අලුත් අවුරුද්දක් වේවා!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles