Happy Diwali 2012 Folks

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
geez blackwater do you really like this type of flabby girls!:der:btw who's she?????
naturally thin girls r not good for breeding, they have way to much pain during sex and it gets annoying.

Blackwater

this look photoshopped to me. how come half of pakistan and kashmir celebrating diwali?????

Blackwater

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Dear Dr. Oppenheimer,

Many times the critical mass on the bottom does not reach proportional levels of enrichment to the top causing uneven atom density in front projection of bombs. This i find to be very disappointing and my warhead does not get required codes for activation.

However i agree with your calculation for bomb on the above mentioned diagram, mass does improve speed and velocity as long as radioactive smell is not emitted from the bomb itself.

Today night we shall detonate a warhead to check your theory.

Yours truly,
Einstein. :laugh:

Victor Sierra

Country flag
Got a Diwali Gift, probably from God. :shocked:

Found a Pomeranian dog standing outside my gate, maybe scared from crackers. Had to keep it inside my house, can't let him become dinner for big cats.
Had a ill monkey as a pet since last week, he left today. Before that I had a small baby pussy cat. One day she just shit in my garden & then went away. Before that I had group of sparrows & birds, who used to visit every morning for rice & water.

I'm wondering now Why this Pomeranian is here? Sometimes I feel like I'm famous in Animal Kingdom, so whenever someone needs anything, they come to me. :p

Waiting for some Snow Leopard Cub to visit... someday....

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

Found a Pomeranian dog standing outside my gate, maybe scared from crackers. Had to keep it inside my house, can't let him become dinner for big cats.
Had a ill monkey as a pet since last week, he left today. Before that I had a small baby pussy cat. One day she just shit in my garden & then went away. Before that I had group of sparrows & birds, who used to visit every morning for rice & water.

I'm wondering now Why this Pomeranian is here? Sometimes I feel like I'm famous in Animal Kingdom, so whenever someone needs anything, they come to me. :p

It probably wanted to piss on your wall and it sounds like you live in place rich in funa, so its not coincidence. Get over it beast master.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag

Reminds me of @Cliff@sea and his tortoise

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bornubus Happy Diwali DFI - 2017 Members Corner 46
O Happy diwali Members Corner 31
Illusive Happy Diwali to all DFI members Members Corner 30
S Happy and peaceful Diwali from Canada Members Corner 4