Happy Birthday ersakthivel !!

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
@ersakthivel,

You should share your views on what could happen if there is an armour engagement in Aksai Chin: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...ops-intrude-into-indian-territory-ladakh.html
Indo-china rivalry will always be shadow boxing , because the border situation does not affect the core interests of both the side,

Unless any oil or mineral wealth is discovered by each side in their respective areas, Other side may develop an itch to get hold of the resources there.

However both sides have to fight with light armored columns as it would be impossible for putting heavy tanks out there, Anyway , I don't know much about the armor tactics in high mountain warfare, Only people with service background like @Ray sir, can clarify it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
@ersakthivel,

You should share your views on what could happen if there is an armour engagement in Aksai Chin: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...ops-intrude-into-indian-territory-ladakh.html
Thanks, Pmaitra,
Since many people have wished me happy birthday,
And I have become such a senior member of DFI,(not many would agree perhaps, Because I have some very good friends who will have a very strict contrary opinion)
I wish I could teach all DFI members valuable lessons about my very strict upbringing and proper oxford education I received in my early days of child hood,

As I am sure it will help you all in future life , So please read carefully,
Well the first thing I should clarify is regarding the the quality of my English, many people in DFI here called me with having bad english and comprehension problem, So I am duty bound to explain the exemplary circumstances under which I got such English skills,
I was studying 8th std and promoted to ninth, But it was truly a matter of big concern from me. Why My English teacher was the Assistant school HM, he was just 5 feet tall, weighing about 50 Kgs at the most, and who generally walks the corridor with an unassuming manner, He really doesnot have to assume anything ,

Because he carried a long and slender cane that has the sleek look of Kate Moss in his hands. Most of the time it was the cane which did the talking, at supersonic mach numbers even at sea altitude, (while tejas achieved that speed in a powerless dive from 4kms), it achieved this topspeed at with a very small power from his very small biceps at a steep and powered dive from about 6feets,

Many DFItes doubt the tejas supersonic topspeed at sea level till their grave, But back in school there was no doubt about the supersonic numbers of the cane. Every one knows that it is a relaxed static stability platform, Absolutely Certain about that,

Because it had a round knob like stuff at the bottom of the cane, Sure the CG was below the center of the lift, while the cane raises, storing kinetic energy as it raised and came down like a BRAHMOS cruise missile target accusation speeds,

But it was more shock and awe advanced weapon than the brahmos, with very advanced tech,In a brahmos strike destruction is immediate, but this cane has a time lag device, you don't feel the pain at first, many guys walk back with a smile on their face, but once they reach their seat you should watch their face, You need not watch Jim carey in the mask.

You can see the destructive aftereffects when the guy reaches canteen in the interval to buy some snacks. For two days atleast he wouldn't be able to hold on to any snacks with his right hand,

So we need to device some 5th gen countermeasures to escape this stuff, Because attack is like a pinaka rocket, almost every one will get a smash or two in a moth. Me and my friend after receiving a few blows were returning home like an aircraft in stall. Sure crossing class 9was a daunting task, which required strategic assistance, befriend the far to attack the rear like our Chinese posters are accusing India,

Then our long range AWACS search yielded some results, We found a English tution master a few far streets away, and immediately went for some pisssed down BURMAR type TOT requiring very urgent help.
He was a Christian. The only time we visit his home was during Christmas And new year to have a taste of the cake.You should see his looks when we knocked at the door at the start of the school year with all the earnestness of a Chinese teen agers who stand before the KUNG FU master, saying ,"Master teach me Kung fu"

I was the first one to respond, I told him ,"Sir we need to learn all of English within a month",he had the look of the 3rd gen fighter seeing the approaching 5th gens in fright. "How within a month?",Even the not so pissing deep deep TOT guys won't agree to it. But anyway like 500 odd HAL engineers working feverishly in SUKHOI to come to terms with the FGFA we finished up three 150 page long size notes in a month and upto scratch.

But learn we did , after a month, the whole class was terrified at the speed of our progress,to this day our Assistant HM looks at me and my friend like the aghast 5th gen F-22 pilot who couldn't lock on his non existant HMDS at the 4.5 th gen Tejas, i.e me and my friend.

That's why I have a strong belief that our tejas can get away from any 5th gen eventhough it is fairly new.In a single month of "DEEP TOT FROM RAW MATERIAL STAGE" training , We never got hit by the supersonic strike of our Assistant HM again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
பிறந்த நாள் வாழ்த்துக்கள்

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
பிறந்த நாள் வாழ்த்துக்கள்

ersakthivel

Brilliance