Haman10 from Iran

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Welcome to the DFI ! @Haman10, please share your thoughts on various threads :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I @Haman10 srinivas here, welcome to the forum :thumb:

enjoy :thumb:

hi everybody !! i'm haman10 from iran ! VERY glad to be among u (sorry i couldnt make a new thread in introduction section )

i realized i know a lot of your members here ..... from other forums .....

back to topic , any relations with our indian brothers is always welcome

our relations had boosted a hell lot of amount in recent years and india have shown that it can be a very trustful partner for iran .

our nations have relations for thousands of years ..... those days we were the only countries in the region ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyubi

Country flag
Welcome to DFI, we'll look forward to your contribution related to Iranian Defense Industry, I am interested in Iranian air defense.
welcome to DFI . and yes like Illusive even i'd like to know more about iranian air defense systems also would be helpful if you could find any credible information on the veracity of your Indigenous stealth fighter Qaher-313

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Why? Are you banned there? :D
Haha ..... I have very little tolerance to Chinese and their boasting , Pakistanis have given some of their pdf territory to chinese just like they give some lands for Arabs for hunting and all.

Chinese mod banned me......

Pakistanis have this habit of entertaining big friends against India ;)

They are more than happy to obey and serve a big friend who work against India in the name of patriotism (their version) ;).

They look towards east and boast themselves as warriors who are protecting their territory against India and on the west side they do not care what ever happens, even a daily dosage of drones(that do not come under patriotism because it is not done by India).

Now it is almost 15 years , since the first sovereignty violation took place in Pakistan and still they think they are defending some thing ;) ,

Delusions and denials ....... Right and apt terms to define Pakistanis ..... LOL

Islamic patriots ..... Haha

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles