Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Scalieback

Professional
What does RoPs mean? and is the whole discussion pertaining to ARRSE?
Yes, it's Arrse, and I'll refrain from adding to that

RoPs, Restriction of Privileges. Basically, you only get 1 PM. Need to delete it before you can get anymore. Maybe something else, I don't really know as I've never been 'stuck on.' It's a 'shot across the bows' for a misdemeanour albeit Yusuf doesn't seem to know why.

Scalieback

Professional
I aint got no clue. You can go through my posts and see if you can pick anyting. Like I said, case of some aholes there who could not stomach some Indian threads.
Dunno. Maybe a PM to a MOD might answer the question? Fosteroso seemed to think you knew why in the MODS thread you answered on.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yes, it's Arrse, and I'll refrain from adding to that

RoPs, Restriction of Privileges. Basically, you only get 1 PM. Need to delete it before you can get anymore. Maybe something else, I don't really know as I've never been 'stuck on.' It's a 'shot across the bows' for a misdemeanour albeit Yusuf doesn't seem to know why.
Scribbling in Current affairs.. Whatever that means.

Edit: They have revoked my viewing rights too in current affairs let alone post.

Bushmills

Scribbling in Current affairs.. Whatever that means.

Edit: They have revoked my viewing rights too in current affairs let alone post.
I'd leave it for a week and then ask to be reinstated.

They probably just want a bit of cooling off time as things were getting out of hand.

I hope Ray continues to post his stories because they always put a smile on my face.

Scalieback

Professional
Oh dear, that's quite harsh. probably more to do with posting more threads about Indian arms procurement that upsets some members ;-)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Oh dear, that's quite harsh. probably more to do with posting more threads about Indian arms procurement that upsets some members ;-)
I started only one thread on Indian Navy and its future. Actually it should have generated a good discussion especially when India and US are collaborating and UK sure will be part of any security arrangement as even Australia is going to be. All it got was some trolling.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I'd leave it for a week and then ask to be reinstated.

They probably just want a bit of cooling off time as things were getting out of hand.

I hope Ray continues to post his stories because they always put a smile on my face.
I was not responsible for the threads going out of hand. it was the trolls who did and i was infracted for it.

Bushmills

I started only one thread on Indian Navy and its future. Actually it should have generated a good discussion especially when India and US are collaborating and UK sure will be part of any security arrangement as even Australia is going to be. All it got was some trolling.
Leave it for a few days and ask to be reinstated.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome to DFI scalie. I do hope we can discuss here what we could not in the other place :)

Are you getting any error when you try to send a PM?
I think he should be have the PM stuff up and going.

Scalieback

Professional
I thought you started the economic one as well?

Was it Pmaitra re the M777's and Heli's? Can't remember now.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hussainattari,

Yes, they are talking about ARRSE.

It is an interesting forum, but rough on Indians.

It is like walking at midnight in some dark lane in Harlem. You end up by being mugged whether you like it or not. :pound:

Happy with Pakistanis though and anything that is not to their liking is racist.

Can't blame them actually since we are not too aware of how the term is applied there.

Yet, it is a site where you can learn new colloquialisms including some not quite above board as per our sensibilities, but par on the course for them.

There are of course some very well read and intelligent posters out there to include gentlemen, so don't get me wrong.

Bushmill and Busterdog are two that come to mind and there are more, even if my memory fails me.

H.A.

I seriously feel, why to be at a place / forum where you are not welcomed, but then you may have your own thoughts, I would rather try and put in my best effort in one forum rather than be a member of multiple forums.

In-between Ray sir i was in the process of reading your post about General Sundarjee, why don't you post them on DFI, is it not meant for Indians? or probably i would have missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Hallo Luete ! Introductions & Announcements 11
GokuInd Hallo Introductions & Announcements 10