Half of urban China's aged live alone

huaxia rox

I have explained the Hukou system in detail.

The news reports indicate how the hukou is affecting the migrants and causing issues.

And then how the hukou is impeding China's growth.
1 the funny point is u as a hindu has explained the Hukou system in detail......nice job but would that be like i as a chinese want to explain the caste system in detail??? if u dont think thats funny then i m just gonna have nothing more to add........

2 every mesaure has its reasons.....things like 1 child policy or hukou system have their pros and cons......what r the pros????simply put.....if no 1 child policy prc now might already have 1.8 billion people above.......well u think its funny and easy??we already have 1.3 billion........

3 while 1 child policy may not be changed for a while the hukou system is undergoing some changes......we all know both the 2 policies r temporary and not for good.....thats the most important thing..........

when to stop is debatable but who is faced with real impending doom (population problem)........chinese or indians.......the aging and shrinking population or the so called big youth pool that can creat a lot of jobs and consume a lot of goods domestically........every 1 can see the result in 30 years......mark my word.....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
yes culture and tradition r also being invaded by the west.........whos saying no???u???

and my argument is surely logical and reasonable......westerners asking chinese takeaway food is not necessary while in prc can u find 1 person in city that doesnt have jeans to wear for at least 1 day per year??? can u find 1 male only wears cheongsam when doing business???he surely wears western style business suit....even the toilit we use is western style........u dont need to necessarily watch any movie but hollywood is the must...................so would that be call a culture invasion? i surely think yes that is.........and i think so long as we still use our language and so forth its okay.....coz the west now is most developed and they have the influence......
I am ignoring your post since it has SMS syntax which is BANNED in this forum.

We will be constrained to delete such nonsence syntax because it is very difficult to make out what you are trying to convey!

The little that one could glean is some rant about western clothes meaning one is swamped into being a western.

Rather disingenuous when discussing culture and traditions, which enshrines the values that signatures a race.

Please also be cautioned that do not use the word 'Hindu' out of context when you are meaning 'Indian'. It would warrant an Instant Ban being taken to be a used to lampoon a religion without cause.

India is not Hindu alone, in the event that you did not know.

This is not China where 'barbarians' as Hans called non Hans and who were made through assimilation into Hans.

Last edited:

huaxia rox

Are you a blind person? Or should I say visually challenged.

Heard of Mao?" He is not too distant in the past and so I am sure your memory holds unless you have been afflicted by Alzheimer.

Heard of the Cultural Revolution?

That apart here are some facts:

Agence France Press (25 Sept. 1999) citing at length from Courtois, Stephane, Le Livre Noir du Communism:
Rural purges, 1946-49: 2-5M deaths
Urban purges, 1950-57: 1M
Great Leap Forward: 20-43M
Cultural Revolution: 2-7M
Labor Camps: 20M
Tibet: 0.6-1.2M
TOTAL: 44.5 to 72M

And what was the Tienanmen Square all about?

A Sunday School picnic by the river?
the problem is all that during and before CR....and mao was said to be wrong......Tienanmen Square is the only main issue left........

what about india??? 2 PMs killed after 1980.........and the crime over sikhs never got admitted.......leave alone all your crimes in gujarat etc.........

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
the problem is all that during and before CR....and mao was said to be wrong......Tienanmen Square is the only main issue left........

what about india??? 2 PMs killed after 1980.........and the crime over sikhs never got admitted.......leave alone all your crimes in gujarat etc.........
Mao was never said to be wrong.

It was Deng who saved face when China became capitalist when he said 'Mao was 30% wrong and 70% right'.

As if one could bring abstract into percentages!

Yes two Indian PMs were assassinated. One by her security and one by Sri Lankans (foreigners).

But what of it?

India does not live in an Iron Curtain as China where National Leaders never mingle with the people and are guarded as if they are in danger all the time.

Check other democracies for political assassinations - the US, France and even UK where the King was beheaded!

You want be to show assassinations in Chinese history?

Here are some:

1 Sidibala " Killed In: 1323"ž
2 João Maria Ferreira do Amaral " Killed In: 1849"ž
3 Ma Xinyi 1821" Killed In: 1870"ž
4 Ito Hirobumi " Killed In: 1909"ž
5 Chen Qimei 1878 Male" Killed In: 1916"ž
6 Liao Zhongkai 1877 Politician Male" Killed In: 1925"ž
7 Zhang Zuolin 1875 Warlord Haicheng, Liaoning, ChinaMORE Male" Killed In: 1928"ž
8 Fang Zhenwu 1885 Shou County, China, EarthMORE Male" Killed In: 1941"ž
9 Wen Yiduo 1899 Male" Killed In: 1946"ž
10 Li Shiming " Killed In: 2008"ž

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This last reason, I believe, is why the government of the People's Republic of China for so long refused to reveal details about Lin's disappearance and why millions of Chinese cadres (party members and persons in leading positions from school teachers to government leaders) refused to discuss the matter - about which they were informed - with non-Chinese whether inside or outside China. Transcending the usual struggle between two lines, the Lin Biao situation involved matters of national security and national pride.

After 10 months of official silence, creating intense international speculation, the Beijing government has disclosed some essential details of what the Chinese term the 'Lin Biao affair.'

Marshal Lin died in the crash of a Chinese Trident jet plane a considerable distance inside Mongolia the night of 12-13 September. He was presumably fleeing with his personal entourage toward the Soviet Union, following unsuccessful plans for a coup d'etat and an assassination plot against Mao Zedong.

The information was made public outside China in reports from Beijing 27 July, indicating that Chairman Mao discussed the situation with Sri Lanka (Ceylon) Prime Minister Sirimavo Bandaranaike and French Foreign Minister Maurice Schumann. In this report, by Beijing correspondent John Burns of the Toronto Globe and Mail, Chairman Mao was said to have told his guests Lin Biao intended to replace China's civilian leadership with a military dictatorship.

Decline and fall of Lin Biao

Note he died mysteriously and he was planning a coup de tat.

No one dies mysteriously in India and there has never been any attempt at coup de tat!

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles