Hafiz Saeed Spits Venom Again, Asks Pakistan Army Chief To Send Troops To Kashmir

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Islamabad: India’s most wanted terrorist and Mumbai attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed has done it again. He has asked Pakistan Army chief General Raheel Sharif to send troops to Jammu and Kashmir to ‘teach’ India ‘a lesson’ in order to follow the orders of Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

The Jamaat-ud-Dawa head made an appeal to the Pakistan Army chief at a rally in Lahore on August 14. He claimed, "Kashmiris had announced before the partition that they wanted to remain with Pakistan.

But after partition India forcibly sent army to Jammu and Kashmir. "On this Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah ordered commander-in-chief to respond by sending troops but he refused (to obey his orders). Now I ask General Raheel Sharif to send troops in (Jammu and) Kashmir as Quaid-e-Azam's order is pending," the terrorist said.

He said that he is not asking for a war with India but they (Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and General Raheel) must form a strategy with regard to Kashmir issue. Saeed, who carries a $10-million bounty on his head, asked Prime Minister Sharif to break his silence and respond to Prime Minister Modi's strong statements on Kashmir and Balochistan.

"Pakistan has become a war zone and innocent Kashmiris are being killed while Modi is talking of separating Balochistan. Why our prime minister is silent and reluctant to respond to Modi in the same manner," he asked. The founder of the Lashkar-e-Taiba had earlier warned that he would avenge the killings in the ongoing protest in the Kashmir Valley.
(With agency inputs)

http://post.jagran.com/hafiz-saeed-...my-chief-to-send-troops-to-kashmir-1471412644

I've seen assholes but this idiot takes the cake!

After getting fuked in 4 wars, has chubby Raheel Shareef got the guts to even think of it? And this turd Hafiz Saeed needs to see a shrink, pronto.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles