Hafiz Saeed offers prayers for Kasab

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Well anymore reason needed to arrest him ? Off course Pakistan will find reasons not to.

-

LeT founder Hafiz Mohammad Saeed led a gathering of thousands in offering funeral prayers for Ajmal Kasab, the lone surviving terrorist involved in the Mumbai attacks who was hanged earlier this week, a report said on Saturday. Saeed, the mastermind of the 2008 assault on Mumbai, offered 'ghayabana namaz-e-janaza' (funeral prayers in absentia) for Kasab after the training session of Jamaat-ud-Dawah near Lahore. The event was attended by thousands of people, the Urdu newspaper Daily Express reported
Hafiz Saeed offers prayers for Kasab - The Times of India on Mobile

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Well anymore reason needed to arrest him ? Off course Pakistan will find reasons not to.

LeT founder Hafiz Mohammad Saeed led a gathering of thousands in offering funeral prayers for Ajmal Kasab, the lone surviving terrorist involved in the Mumbai attacks who was hanged earlier this week, a report said on Saturday. Saeed, the mastermind of the 2008 assault on Mumbai, offered 'ghayabana namaz-e-janaza' (funeral prayers in absentia) for Kasab after the training session of Jamaat-ud-Dawah near Lahore. The event was attended by thousands of people, the Urdu newspaper Daily Express reported
Hafiz Saeed offers prayers for Kasab - The Times of India on Mobile
Yusuf, I have started thinking afresh on these people that they are scared and insecure people. Their illiteracy and bigotry is icing on the cake.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yusuf, I have started thinking afresh on these people that they are scared and insecure people. Their illiteracy and bigotry is icing on the cake.
I agree with the scared and insecure part. Hafeez Saeed is not illiterate.

I think @Singh made a point in another thread about this as well about then being scared, losers etc.

Sense of accompolishment in killing people using religious extremism

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles