Hafiz Saeed calls followers to wage jihad against India

prohumanity

Country flag
NEO, I feel bad for you as you are trying to defend what can not be defended. Your greedy Generals made the deals with the devil (you know who?) and
all these years Pakistani people suffered and had to pay the price. Your army was behaving like a paid 'whore' who was willing to do anything to get more dollars. Kashmir is just an excuse they used to justify their bad deeds and to create and increase more hatred against India . Average Pakistani has been a misguided, manipulated and exploited guy who was made to believe tons of lies.
Jealousy and hatred of India kept your Generals in power and Paki public supported these crooks due to its own inferiority complex. Your Generals and ISI , when they failed ..they used terrorism as their foreign policy and calculated that by chanting Kashmir and sneaking terrorists inside India ..they can defeat India. NEO, I know ..it's hard for you to accept this shameful legacy of your Generals..so most Pakistanis want to remain in denial.
Using terrorism has failed ....the only solution is to drop old, hateful thinking and sing Ghazals with Indians. Have a democratically elected leader whose goal is to trade and uplift Pakistani people who have been "abused" for decades by your so called protectors(your Generals and their masters in Washington) Otherwise, Pakistan is heading towards UKRAINIZATION...where half will be pro-terrorist and half will be Anti-terrorist and fight internally leading to 500 Paki rupees for a dollar.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Somebody is doing Paki appeasement here
Ha Ha Ha ... Hum Hum Hum... culture is above narrow interests of regional nationalism..

Though, if you want, I can forget that India culturally extends fro Afghanistan to Malaysia ..

Baqt ki qaid main jindagi hai mager

chand ghariyan yahin hain jo azad hain

Inko kho kar meri zane jan Umar bhar na tarasate raho....

There is no appeasement there.... It is an appeasement of life and her true feelings..

You mean, you will show me eyes on appreciating my cultural songs and enjoy my heritage, howsoever, that might have been.. even if soaked in blood !

No sir... No way... !!

You shall allow me a choice.. choice of life rather than one involving death..

Reactions: Neo

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles