Hafiz Saeed calls followers to wage jihad against India

Voldemort

Country flag
You know that personal attacks are signs of weakness and seriously affect your debating credentials?
U said 26/11 was an inside job. This inspite of Pak officials admitting Kasab is Pakistani and Pak TV channels showing his house? Pakistanis turned out in large numbers to protest OBL killing. Pics and stories can be found all over the net. And u want to say u people dont have jihadi mindset? Personal attacks? Do Pakis have any personality? Openly protesting against OBL killing and calling for jihad. m.rediff.com/news/2009/jan/07mumterror-pakistan-finally-admits-kasab-is-a-pakistani.htm

Neo

Living somewhere in Holland and not knowing ground realities of Pakistan yet trying to defend it against all hard facts is silly. More hard facts you come up with, more this thread will be OT and obfuscated, wait and see.

Still wonder why would someone tucked safely in EU would want to project Pakistan as a responsible peaceful nation when they don't even actually live there. Why not walk the walk rather then being all talk and that too way far away from a deplorable state?
You know shyt about me who I am or what I am doing for my country.
Instead of getting personal, which I think is a common desease among DFI'ans, come uo with something worth replying. :wave:

thethinker

Country flag
You know shyt about me who I am or what I am doing for my country.
Instead of getting personal, which I think is a common desease among DFI'ans, come uo with something worth replying. :wave:
You still haven't answered why ISI is revered even when it supports non state actors. More you try to answer, deeper you will fall be rest assured about that.

One lie leads to many lies yes?

Personally I don't care about your existence but I do take an issue when Pak fanboys try to paint ISI as heroic. Those I will rip apart in debate. :namaste:

Neo

Sir, The earlier the better... or India will exile him, so it is better Pakistan does it !!
We are not bothered by him and he's clipped as long as he's in Pakistan. He'll become an.annoying and louder kid if we let him go.

So we will keep him. But if RAW came after him and eliminated him I would have.no.problem with.it.

Voldemort

Country flag
I don't want to derail the thread argueing with you.
I have given my stance on Hafiz Saeed and what people think of him. What you do with it is your own problem, I couldn't care less.
Either u dont know sh!t about Pak or u are a liar. Thousands of people attend his rallies when he calls for jihad. Why? Do u have an answer?

Neo

U said 26/11 was an inside job. This inspite of Pak officials admitting Kasab is Pakistani and Pak TV channels showing his house? Pakistanis turned out in large numbers to protest OBL killing. Pics and stories can be found all over the net. And u want to say u people dont have jihadi mindset? Personal attacks? Do Pakis have any personality? Openly protesting against OBL killing and calling for jihad. m.rediff.com/news/2009/jan/07mumterror-pakistan-finally-admits-kasab-is-a-pakistani.htm
Actually it was an Indian military official who made the first claim and was reported in Times.of India and The Hindu.

Yes, Indian mouthpiece Geo Tv got there first within first few hours of the siege and showed Kasabs village and ancesral house only to be proven fake by Bashir Luqman who revisited the same places as shown in Geo footage. Fake.village, fake house and even the people who appeared on.cam told that they were offered money by Geo to tell lies. :pound:

thethinker

Country flag
Actually it was an Indian military official who made the first claim and was reported in Times.of India and The Hindu.

Yes, Indian mouthpiece Geo Tv got there first within first few hours of the siege and showed Kasabs village and ancesral house only to be proven fake by Bashir Luqman who revisited the same places as shown in Geo footage. Fake.village, fake house and even the people who appeared on.cam told that they were offered money by Geo to tell lies. :pound:
Kasab is our citizen, admits Pakistan

After being in constant denial mode, Pakistan on Wednesday finally admitted that the lone captured Mumbai terrorist Ajmal Amir Iman 'Kasab' is its national, vindicating the Indian stand.

It has been confirmed that Ajmal Kasab is a Pakistani national following preliminary investigations by national security agencies, said Pakistani Foreign Office spokesman Mohammad Sadiq.

He was replying to questions by reporters who asked for confirmation of the report shortly after television channels broadcast the news that investigations have revealed that Kasab is a Pakistani.

Oh what a tangled web we weave! :wave:

Neo

Either u dont know sh!t about Pak or u are a liar. Thousands of people attend his rallies when he calls for jihad. Why? Do u have an answer?
What is a thousand or even five thousand in a country of 200 people??
What about 99,99% who don't attend.such rallies.

No.know.shyt about Pakistan so don't pretemd to be an.expert.
Like an average Indian your interest in Pakistani affairs is restricted to negativity only. :wave:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
We are not bothered by him and he's clipped as long as he's in Pakistan. He'll become an.annoying and louder kid if we let him go.

So we will keep him. But if RAW came after him and eliminated him I would have.no.problem with.it.
Sir, Comeon... ye aapki gaiarata ka sawal hai...

India has eliminated many of them...

Jab Pakistani Giddad ki mout ka waqt aata hai to wo Kashmir ki taraf bhagataa hai.. achha ISI giddad Bombay ki taraf bhagatta hai .. kuchh Delhi ki taraf bhagaten hain..

aur kuchh Saudi Arabia ki taraf, like Nawaz, Musharaff ...etc etc...

fyodor

Country flag

As thethinker already posted:

Now in a relatively free country like India where several groups have their own agendas, there is bound to be someone who will come out and say any self serving statement. While you are quick to point to an obscure military officer who said half baked things without evidence, you are oblivious to the heavy evidence based fact that those assholes came from Pakistan. This debate is long over there is no doubt who they were. Pakistan IS involved in terrorism. The sooner you accept the better because eventually its your country which suffers the most.

Neo

Sir, Comeon... ye aapki gaiarata ka sawal hai...

India has eliminated many of them...

Jab Pakistani Giddad ki mout ka waqt aata hai to wo Kashmir ki taraf bhagataa hai.. achha ISI giddad Bombay ki taraf bhagatta hai .. kuchh Delhi ki taraf bhagaten hain..

aur kuchh Saudi Arabia ki taraf, like Nawaz, Musharaff ...etc etc...
Aur aapke geedad parliament me beth kar kuch din shor machate hain and then its all business as usual.
Aapki ghairat kidher gayi?.

Neo

As thethinker already posted:

Now in a relatively free country like India where several groups have their own agendas, there is bound to be someone who will come out and say any self serving statement. While you are quick to point to an obscure military officer who said half baked things without evidence, you are oblivious to the heavy evidence based fact that those assholes came from Pakistan. This debate is long over there is no doubt who they were. Pakistan IS involved in terrorism. The sooner you accept the better because eventually its your country which suffers the most.
I didn't.agree nor.denied that Qasab was or wasn't a Pakistani. I only pointed out that Indian sponsored Geo and Indian Agent showed fake village and fake houses to spread Indian dictated propaganda.

Voldemort

Country flag

It was a foreign Office spokesman who said that. Open the link. U will live in denial throughout ur life.

thethinker

Country flag
It was a foreign Office spokesman who said that. Open the link. U will live in denial throughout ur life.
He isn't stupid. Plays dumb or goes in circles when there is nothing left to argue about or defend his views. That's what they all do. :thumb:

Neo

Mubashir Luqmans report is more recent, only a months old and it triggered throughout the nation and people started raising their voices against Geo Tv which fooled many including the givernment of Pakistan.

I know what I need to know. You hanged Qasab and the chapter isclosed afaik.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Aur aapke geedad parliament me beth kar kuch din shor machate hain and then its all business as usual.
Aapki ghairat kidher gayi?.

Are Sir,

Muslman kabhi nahin samajh paye ki Hindustan ki gaiarat kahan basati hai. Hamari gaiarat har gawn aur har Sahar men basti hai ! Har Hindustani ke dil men basti hai..

That is why Islam of Arabs or Turks or Christianity of British was not successful in India...

India was there and India remains....

Sare Jahan se Achha Hindostan Hamara... with or without others..

Neo

He isn't stupid. Plays dumb or goes in circles when there is nothing left to argue about or defend his views. That's what they all do. :thumb:
Stop being.personal and licking ar*e.
You don't even have your own opinion.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles